Does anyone know why I can hear videos playing but not view them?

I have sound on videos I want to listen to here on HP, but I have no visual. Is there something I need to do to my computer to fix the problem? Thank you for answering.

Barack James profile image94

Best Answer Barack James says

Oh, thank you so much, Barack James. I had this happen a couple of years ago and I can't remember how to resolve it. I upgraded to Microsoft 10? ...I will try your suggestions.

Jackie Lynnley profile image91

Jackie Lynnley says

It is on my own hubs and others' hubs new and old. I had this problem before and I had to do something on my computer but I can't remember what lol.

tommylop profile image86

Tommy (tommylop) says

Thanks, Tommy. Yes, I have always been able to see them except for last night and today for some reason. I wonder if it is my browser?