Where is the email reset option now?

I need to reset my email, and I can't seem to locate it now. I believe it used to be under my profile and there was a place to click email and retype it in to reset it. I do not see it now. Has it been moved? Thank you for answering.

Au fait profile image93

C E Clark (Au fait) says

Faith Reaper 20 months ago

Hi Au fait, yes, I see the email for others to contact me under Fan Mail. I thought I went under that and I have 'Always' checked for each box, but I don't see where I can retype my email as I've done before when this happens. Thank you

bravewarrior profile image95

Shauna L Bowling (bravewarrior) says

Faith Reaper 20 months ago

I agree 100%, Sha ...and do hope HP is mindful to consider inquiring of its writers before changes are implemented. Yes, I don't follow the blog or even know where to go to follow it. Who knows, we may have valuable input to better the site!

Wissam Qawasmeh profile image67

Wissam Qawasmeh says

Faith Reaper 20 months ago

Thank you, Wissam. I've done it before when I wasn't receiving e-mail when someone commented on my hubs, but I just couldn't find it as before.