Say Yes To Life profile image 85

Help, you guys! My computer tablet has disappeared!

I foolishly left it out, and when I went back to get it, it was gone. I went to my account and turned it off, so it now has no internet access, but can they still access my information through WiFi? Also, how easy is a tablet to replace? Fortunately I had no sensitive information on there!

Austinstar profile image78

Austinstar says

• Say Yes To Life profile image

Yoleen Lucas (Say Yes To Life) 15 months ago

My account is with AT&T. They reported it as stolen, and closed that account. They were able to give me an upgrade for an additional $10 a month for 2 years. I had just gotten that tablet 7 months ago; that's why I have to pay extra. Thanks!

ketage profile image87

ketage says

• Say Yes To Life profile image

Thanks! Doing that right now!

Say Yes To Life profile image85

Yoleen Lucas (Say Yes To Life) says