Why is my Smart Phone much faster than my laptop on HP?

It seems I can scroll down hubs to comments quickly, but when I get on my laptop, it takes me forever just to scroll down a hub to get to the comments and make a comment. Plus the comments disappears and I have to keep retyping it when I'm on my laptop, but not the case on my cell. It takes hours to work on a new hub to try to get it published as it is just so slow. What's up with my laptop or is it HP? The only problem with the cell is that I can't share from it or work on writing a hub. Thank you for answering

tsadjatko profile image90

Best Answer TSAD (tsadjatko) says

Faith Reaper 17 months ago

Oh, my goodness, that is a lot of work, but I believe you're right as it is just so frustrating to try to do anything on my laptop. I will work on all of this. Your image looks like what I feel like doing : ) Thank you so much, TSAD!

Jackie Lynnley profile image78

Jackie Lynnley says

Faith Reaper 17 months ago

Oh, really, Jackie! Wow, okay. Thanks or giving it a try. I am having the hardest time even making a short comment, never mind trying to scroll down a hub! Mine went up to 84! LOL

lawrence01 profile image87

Lawrence Hebb (lawrence01) says

Faith Reaper 17 months ago

Hi Lawrence, yes, this is helpful. Thank you! My husband did a lot of the suggestions and it seems to have sped up a bit. Plus, he ordered me a tablet and I have an app with Word on it, so that is convenient. Blessings