fastfreta profile image 80

I can't get on the Internet. I have a Compaq laptop, with Windows Vista Operating system. I...

also use a Windows XP for my desktop. I use my desktop daily. I am about to travel and I need to use my laptop. I can't get on the Intenet with my laptop anymore. I have wireless in my home and I use to be able to get on the Internet with my laptop, but because I am so computer challenged I did something to my computer and now I can't get it to get on the Internet. Occasionally I can get on, but it won't stay connected. Please help, and remember I said that I am computer challenged.

telltale profile image78

telltale says

BeBrown profile image80

BeBrown says

onlineaddictbooks says