How do I keep my friensds on facebook who play these games from taking up space on my facebook...

page? Do I need to block them? I do not want to see the results continuously on my facebook page. I hate wading through all that just to see regular posts from my other friend's. Please let me know what to do. I do not really want to block them, but if that is what it takes to get rid of the running commentary of where they are at in thier Facebook online games. Also I have not picked one of these games because I do not want to do the same thing to my friends's wall. Can I play with out the results posting for everyone to see?

Paul Edmondson profile image96

Paul Edmondson says

wychic profile image91

Rebecca Mikulin (wychic) says

ankigarg87 says