I want to move my Itunes library from one computer that has broken to my new computer.

I want to move my Itunes library from one computer that has broken to my new computer. My actual files are all over my music file in different folders and not necessarily in the itunes folder. I want to put it all in one folder preferably itunes folder and move it all to the new computer so i can play them on there. Will it work and will my itunes recognise all the songs as purchased by me and not someone else? very confused, i need help. Thanks!!"

Nick B profile image84

Nick B says

cjc86 says

robinjackman says

LLcoolWolfi profile image60

LLcoolWolfi says