Earlier this week some hackers managed to port Android on the Apple iPhone. For those of you who were a little hesitant on trying it out because of all the advanced instructions; here is a simple step by step guide for you (courtesy of iHackintosh) which will enable you to dual-boot Android with iPhone OS on iPhone 2G.
* Only iPhone 2G is supported at the moment, don’t try this for iPhone 3G/3GS and iPod touch family.
* Do it at your own risk, iDroid is in Alpha stage and if your device /explode/ during experiment we are not responsible.
* Read the whole post 2-3 times before installing Android on your iPhone.
* Phone 2G already jailbroken.
* Ubuntu Live CD / Ubuntu installed on PC (Ubuntu 9.10 latest version)
* WiFi connection