Is it Facebook protocol to not say "I saw that" when commenting on an article someone posted?

my brother posted a news article to his page. In commenting on it, I said "Saw that one last night" and continued to comment on the article. He sent me the following in a private message: " Your comment says, ha, I saw it before you did. Turns people off. FB protocol." The article was not from a mainstream source, so I thought it interesting that we had both read it in such a short span of time...no ill intent whatsoever. Have you ever heard of this "protocol?" I have searched but have been able to find that particular 'rule."

internett1t3 profile image59

internett1t3 says

xnotion profile image68

xnotion says