Backing Up Computer Files Online
Backup For Computers
I remember the day several years ago when my computer popped up the dreaded blue screen of death! I tried everything to get my computer restarted and back to working again, but nothing worked! I took my computer's hard drive to Best Buy and received the worst news, it wasn't repairable and all files were lost!!!!
I lost my oldest daughter new born pictures, a lot of family photos and videos, document files, and my music downloads. I felt like my world came crashing down in front of me!
I never knew the importances of backing up my files everytime I'm on the computer. In this lens I'll show you a way you can back up your files online so you don't go through losing them like I did.
What is Online Backup Storage?
Is My Files Safe Online?
Online Backup storage is when you back up your files on the Internet and it's securely stored on an off-site server so your data is disaster-proof.
The great advantage about this is that you can retrieve or sync your files everywhere you go. Also another good thing about online back up service is if you experience theft, fire, or any other disasters, your files are saved online so you'll always have access to them.
Do you back up your computer files?
The Best Online Storage
I've found a great online backup storage called MyPCBackup. You download a small application to your computer and MyPCBackup stores all your computer's files you choose.
It is user friendly, very secured, and also a accredited business by the Better Business Bureau.
Every time you start or reboot your computer, MyPCBackup backs up your computer files automatically in the background silently to a cloud so you don't even notice that it's happening! You can also set a schedule when you would like to your computer files backed up.
You can get your files you need anywhere, anytime, any place around the world by just logining into MyPCBackup account.
MyPCBackUp YouTube Video
This video explains how MyPCBackUp works.
Features of MyPCBackup
These are the list of features that MyPCBackup has:
- Free Cloud Backup
- Unlimited Storage
- Sync Multiple Computers
- Encrypted and Secured
- 100% Automated
- Access Files Anywhere
- Share Files and Folders
- Mobile Access
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Apple
- 24/7 Support
- 14 Day Free Trial
MyPCBackup Paid Subscription - Pricing Plan
MyPCBackup does have a 14 day free trial you can use to see if you like their online storage. What is great is that you don't need to use a credit card to use the free trial and can cancel at anytime. Once you try out the trial and decide to keep using MyPCBackup to back up your files, here are the cost of the subscription:
- 2 year Subscription- $4.95 monthly
- 1 year Subscription- $5.95 monthly
- 6 Month Subscription- $6.95 monthly
- Month to Month- $9.95 monthly
Below are the advantages of using MyPCBackup
- Backup is truely unlimited unlike other online backup companies.
- You can view your files online so you can have them anywhere you go.
- You can have private or public file sharing.
- MyPCBackup is safe and secured using a 128-bit file encryption.
- You can upload any type of files like pictures, video, music, documents, etc.
- You can restore your files with just a click of a button if you accidentally delete a file.
Below are the disadvantages of MyPCBackup:
- Customer service is only by email. But customer service is great because they respond back quickly.
- No mobile apps you can download to your phone or tablets. Hopefully they come with this feature soon.
Portable Hard Drive
ScanDisk Cruzer USB Flash Drive
Search For Computer Backup
Are you looking for more ways to back up your computer files? Search right here on Amazon.