Your Guide to the Best & Brightest LED Flashlights
Finding the Flashlight that's Just Right for You
This is your guide to the best & brightest LED flashlight. We will show you the brightest, smallest, most feature packed lights that will cater to your unique needs.
So what do you look for in a flashlight? Is it a rugged construction, rechargeable battery packs, waterproof or tactical operation, or a value for money torchlight with the best brightness to price ratio?
I'll bet you can find what you need here.
Learn About the List of Useful Features
We have come a long way from those incandescent light bulb flashlights. You know the type that you only use once in a while and always seem to run out of batteries or just won't turn on, when you need it the most.
Here's the list of features that might be useful to know when you are shopping around online to buy an LED flashlight.
- CREE LED - Whenever possible look for one using a CREE LED. The CREE XM-L T6 bin LED is great for when you need the brightest light output possible. The Cree XP-5 R5 LED is also a good choice for balance performance.
- Battery Power - It all depends on your perference. Do you want the convenience of using easy to find AA batteries? Or maybe something using the smaller AAA batteries in a compact easy to carry package works for you. Think about how often you intend to use it at what brightness setting, and how often you want to replace the batteries. Some of you like me will prefer removable rechargeable battery packs that eliminates the hassle of changing batteries.
- Usage Modes - Most flashlights nowadays have advanced power management functions that ensures a stable brightness even when the batteries are running low. There's also a wide range of modes from SOS strobes to different brightness settings that gives different usage durations.
- Body Design - Do you want to get a light weight and durable flashlight? Then you should look for those constructed from aircraft grade aluminum. Do you prefer yours with a scratch proof hard anodized coating? What about having double O-rings that makes it wet weather proof?
- Lens Design - Len reflector design have come a long way, with some leveraging on cutting edge car headlight designs. Good reflector & lens design is critical if you want a perfect beam pattern. How about a convenient adjustable zoom head to go from a wide area illumination to a focused long throw beam with just one easy twist?
List of the Top 3 Bestselling LED Flashlights
It uses the latest CREE four-core LED with a maximum brightness of 630 Lumens.
This is one of the most versatile AA powered capable of maximum 630 lumens for 2 hrs or 13 lumens for long 130 hrs, and other useful modes.
It is is built with a T-6 grade aircraft aluminum housing coated with a durable Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
More LED Flashlights to be Added Soon
We are hard at work trying out more flashlights. Check back soon to find the latest ones for your outdoor camping, sports and night activity needs.
You might want to checkout this Buying Guide to the Best LED Flashlights that list more items from tactical, waterproofed to convenient keychain LED lights.