Best Case for Microsoft Surface Pro 3: Top 5
Buying a cover for your device is an excellent investment for a number of reasons.
- Firstly, it will protect your tablet from scratches, dirt, drops, and bumps.
- Secondly, it is a great way to customize your device, improving its look and feel. New covers often come in different designs and colors too, allowing you to select your favorite.
- Thirdly, some cases come with additional features, such as extra storage pockets for small accessories such as power adapters, cables, chargers, memory sticks, cellphones, credit and business cards.
I hope that you enjoy reading my top 5 selections list for the best case for Microsoft Surface Pro 3 2016 and find it helpful in choosing the right cover for your specific needs and desires.
#1 Best Cover: Durable and Stylish: The Elsse Premium Folio!
Specifically designed to be a perfect fit for the Microsoft Surface Pro 3 version, the Elsse Premium Folio Cover is constructed from attractive and durable PU leather and microfiber, giving it a stylish appearance, as well as providing excellent protection from scrapes, scratches, and impacts.
Elsse are renowned for their high standards of quality control and quality construction. The cover provides maximum functionality and blocks/impedes access to any of the tablet's ports or features.
There is a built in stand that can be used for watched videos, or typing.
The Elsse Premium Folio Cover is available in a wide range of colors, including: black, brown, blue, pink, purple, green, red, white, and green, allowing you to choose your favorite.
A Brief History of The Microsoft Surface!
The original Microsoft Surface was released in 2012, alongside the general release of Windows 8.
The Surface 2 and the Surface Pro 2 were released on September 23, 2013.
The release of the Surface Pro 3 was announced by on May 20, 2014, but the latest version of the tablet didn't go on sale until June 20, 2014.
The Pro 3 has a better multi-stage kickstand than previous versions, plus there is a Bluetooth active pen, which is powered by battery.
The Main Different Types of Case
There are essentially three different types of cover that you might want to consider for your tablet.
- Folio style covers. These are often constructed from materials such as PU leather. They are often designed so that they can be converted into viewing stands for watching videos and making typing more comfortable.
- Sleeves and wallets. These are usually constructed from materials such as neoprene and leather, or PU leather. Their big advantages include allowing quick and easy access to the tablet. Neoprene sleeves are also water resistant. Sleeves sometimes have additional storage pockets for keeping small accessories, such as cables, chargers, pens, cellphones, etc.
- Messenger bags. These are useful for carrying and transporting the tablet. They are constructed from a variety of materials, including leather and neoprene. Messenger bags often have additional compartments and pockets for organizing and storing documents and accessories.
Luxurious, Lightweight and Secure: The CaseCrown Messenger Bag!
Providing outstanding protection and multiple pockets and compartments for carrying and organizing your accessories, the CaseCrown Horizontal Mobile Messenger Bag is an excellent way to transport your tablet.
Its lightweight and ultra-slim design also ensures portability, as well as style. A separate padded slot for the tablet provides additional protection and there is Velcro closure to supply security.
Multiple exterior and interior pockets and compartments provide multiple storage options for tablet accessories, personal effects, and other equipment and possessions.
This messenger bag is available in brown, and purple colors.
Protective and Affordable: The amCase!
This amCase neoprene cushion sleeve with storage pocket provides excellent protection at an affordable price and is designed to be a snug fit for the pro 3 tablet.
Padded texture cushioning gives all round effective shock absorption and guards the tablet from bumps and scrapes. A scratch-proof inner lining provides additional protection to keep the device in pristine condition.
A storage pocket provides space for cables, adapters and other small accessories. The envelope design makes it easy to access or put away the tablet quickly, when required.
Microsoft Surface Facts!
The tablet was listed as one of the 25 best inventions of 2014 by Time magazine.
The current version is capable of connecting up to three external displays.
Despite its larger screen, the Pro 3 is both thinner and lighter than its predecessor.
Transforms into Viewing Stand: The Manvex!
Designed to be perfectly compatible with the Surface Pro 3 tablet from Microsoft, the Manvex Leather Case offers premium protection by absorbing shock from impacts, as well as guarding against scratches.
Custom cutouts mean that access to the tab's ports and features is not blocked. Capable of transforming into a multi-angle stand for versatile viewing, the case can be used in conjunction with the Microsoft Type keyboard, the Touch keyboard, or without any keyboard at all.
The Manvex is an attractive and stylish case, available in black/gray, brown/black, blue/white, pink/white, and red/black color schemes.
Slim, Elegant, and Convenient: The Snugg Leather Wallet!
Constructed from durable PU leather, the Snugg Leather Wallet is a premium product with an attractive look and feel and is specifically designed for the Pro 3.
Designed to hold your tablet securely, this lightweight wallet sleeve will provide effective protection for the tablet from scrapes, scratches and impacts without adding lots of bulk. Magnetic closure ensures security.
The interior is high quality soft nubuck. There is a card slot for keeping business cards, bank cards, and USB sticks, and a larger pocket for storing items such as documents, charging cables and cellphone.
The Snugg is available in black, purple, brown, red, cyan, and magenta colors.
© 2013 Paul Goodman