- Internet & the Web
The Best Wireless Router in 2016 for Your Home-Network
Why It must?
Currently, the usage of internet is not applied merely in offices, but it has extended to household areas. It is triggered by the increasing numbers of electronic equipments that allow the internet connection such as computers, laptops, tablet PCs, smartphones, TVs, Blu-ray players, CCTVs, microwaves and garage door openers used by members of a family.
To enable them connecting with the internet at the same time needs a wireless home network. Although, this can lead to a slow internet connection due to the shared existing bandwidth.
The shared internet connection also allows us to share files such as our family recreation photos, favorite musics and our summer camp plans in our family upcoming holidays.
With this, we can also browse the Internet while enjoying unlimited possibilities of entertainment access from our TVs or wi-fi bluray players in the same connection. All information we got can be printed with a same network printer as well. Everything will be very easy!
To create all of these easiness we need a wireless router. Here I review two best wireless routers in this year, please pick one up accordingly to the budget you have!
Linksys EA4500 Dual-Band N900
Everyone is talking about the cloud now. These days more endorsement projects we can see using it. Using the cloud with apps inside is one of Cisco projects in Linksys EA4500 dual-band N900 wireless router. Actually, Cisco has done some great works with this brand new software.
This wireless router is reinventing even more making very simple and easy to install and add new devices to the network in spite of you are away from your house. This is where the cloud aspect comes.
This router is also all going to have a lot of unique key features, which really gonna take it to the next level.
- This series is app enabled wi-fi home base. It has an app for iOS and android devices to manage your home network and has a faster HD streaming to tablets, TVs and mobile devices.
- It is up to 450+450 Mbps speed on 2.4 + GHz dual-Band and has maximum range and speed-boost technology.
- It has USB port and DLNA Acer certified media server, HD/3D ready and parental controls. Easy setup by Cisco connect setup software comes with CD inside.
- It uses the 802.11n wireless standard includes four Gigabit Ethernet ports, and one WAS ports.
- It is best-in-class speed and wireless performance for the ultimate entertainment experience because it has the greatest wireless coverage inside which makes sure that height is not an issue for where you are storing this device.
Well, Linksys really has been doing a fabulous job of coming out with great routers for a long time now with Linksys EA4500 dual-band N900. Get one! And you will never regret...
Simultaneous 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
3 x 3 for 2.4 GHz, 3 x 3 for 5 GHz
Ethernet Ports x Speed
4 x Gigabit
Yes, Shared Storage, Virtual USB and Media Server
TP-LINK TL-WR841N Wireless N300 Home Router
If you are looking for a wireless router with the low budget oriented, here you are TP-LINK TL-WR841N Wireless N300 Home Router. In the market, the average routers price $50 up to $350, but, you can find this router on Amazon for just $19,99 in brand sparkling new. How could you think that's not affordable with all the features you will get?
- It is important to note that TL-WR841N uses 11g technology to provide up to 15x to speed and 5x the range than conventional products
- It supports speed up to 300Mbps to handle high speed file transferring, HD video streaming, or online gaming without the lack. The two 5dBl antennas help signifanctly increased signal strength instability.
- 841N features a quick security setup button. By pressing the WPS button on the router you can instanly establish a secure wireless connection without the hassle configuration.
- Router setup is easy. Simply tipe the router IP address into your web browser and it will direct to a step-by-step guide. Optionally you can choose to use the enclosed setup CD.
TP-Link is the reliable choice brings you beneath value.
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g and IEEE 802.11n
TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP, ICMP, NAT, SNTP
One 10/100M Auto-Negotiation WAN RJ45 port, Four 10/100M Auto-Negotiation LAN RJ45 ports supporting Auto MDI/MDIX
DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM
Operating: 0 °C ~40 °C (32 ~104 °F°F)
Operating: 10% - 90% RH, Non-condensing
Which wireless router do you prefer to have?
After reviewing two products above, I conclude that they are not comparable due to different market segments they have.
The Linksys EA4500 Dual-Band N900 segmented for those of you who have more budget but, the TP-LINK TL-WR841N Wireless N300 Home Router can be an alternative option if you do not have much money but want a good router. Thus, to choose the best network router is depending on your needs and your finances.