- Internet & the Web
Blog Directories Can Drive Traffic to Blogs
Amazon has the 6 inch Kindle with tons of informative info for any freelance writer. Use this resource to help business grow. All writers read. The more you rea
Traffic is the key for any writing income to increase
Traffic, traffic and more traffic along with traffic, will make a good blog, great. There are numerous ways to drive the traffic you need to your blog. One excellent source is through the use of blog directories.
Blog directories can be built valuable inbound links for your blog. These are listings of some terrific blog directories to obtain traffic from for your blog.
• Bloggeries-has the most groupings as well as sub groupings of any other blog directory on the web. annual fee of $65 which can be expensive for newbies
• EatonWebBlogDirectory-many older inbound links as well as a rating system for blogs
• Blogged.com- combination of Google news and a blog directory.
• Liquida-this directory is excellent for listing your blog in a directory format.
• OnTopList-free human touch edits blog directory. Accepts the RSS blog feed from you. Register blogs or websites.
• BlogSearchEngine-one of the most selective directories found around the web. Partnered with Google Customer Search. there is an annual fee of $14.99 but well worth it for serious bloggers that don't mind paying for exposure
• BlogCatalogs-blogs are categorized for things I have never heard of but they accept them and have a huge inventory of blogs. A wonderful widget can be added to your blog for recent visitors. Services are free but you can request add ons at costs that make your blog stand out from the rest.
• BloggingFusion-terrific blog exposure
One blog directory is a variation of the typical blog directories found on the web. Not only can you log your blog but you can also follow other blogs. Many fans from Facebook review these blogs and you can obtain quite a bit of exposure.
· Bloggers.com-this is a blog directory built by Facebook
Not all of these are free of charge. However, they are terrific to expose your blog. If you are on a limited budget, try the free blogs first. As you blog and revenues increase you can move on to others that charge for exposure.
MyBlogLog- a Yahoo service. Register your blog with Yahoo.
Zimbo-promote your blog. They will submit blog information to wikizines if you have relevant content.
Blogs that don’t charge a fee aren't necessarily better or worse than those that do. Blog directories are terrific for promoting your Blog and to showcase your blogging talents in addition to bringing in traffic for your blogging revenue.
Freelance writing tips to make your business succeed
© 2011 smcopywrite