Canon EOS T5i Review and Price
About The canon T5i
Will the Canon T5i meet my expectation, and where can I get the best value for money?
All your questions will be answered on this page.
More and more people are becoming interested in photography, and despite the fact that smart phones and iPads offer great convenience and exceptional results from these inbuilt cameras, nothing can replace the real thing, and I hope it never will.
I took my Canon T5i to my grandsons football training session and got some beautiful, continuous action shots, and I just love the 'Wind Filter Feature' of the video, there's nothing worse than that awful sound, ruining otherwise beautiful filming, so that has to be one of my favourite features.
My next favourite feature has to be the touch-screen, so sensitive with no pressure needed, which means multi-touch, pinch to zoom, and you can swipe your images from side to side, yes like a smartphone, but needless to say with much better and clearer results.
First class quality can always be assured with both videos, and photos from the Canon t5i because of it's 1080p30 and the new 18-55mm STM kit lens.
CanonT5i Video Review
The Key Features
And Layman's Terms
* 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, 14-bit A/D conversion...in lay terms, photographing from bright to dim light.
* Digic 5 Image Processor...for excellent image, quality and speed.
* 9-point all cross-type AF system...means, exceptional autofocus, great for us amateurs.
* The multi-touch screen, 3.0-inch Clear View LCD Monitor...with light pressure from your finger.
* EOS Full HD Movie mode with built-in stereo microphone.
* The Wind Filter Feature...my very favourite.
My Canon truly is "Goddess Of The Dawn".
Accessories for Canon T5i
I never go anywhere without my Tripod, indispensable for a perfectly still photograph.
Great Birthday/Christmas present.
For a much better grip, & less fatigue in the wrist.
Another great accessory for a larger hand.
Fits the Bill
Yes, it fits the bill in more ways than one.
* Action shots of your children or grandchildren doing sports.
* Family holiday memories, so important.
* Animals and nature.
* Most of all having fun and relaxing.
* And fits of laughter too.