Cell Phone Radiation and Protection
Is Your Cell Phone Killing You?
Have you thought about all the phones that are being used today in our world. I believe just about everyone, maybe 90 percent, in the United states above the age of 10 either have a Cell Phone or have access to one they use on a regular basis.
If that is true, think about the amount of radiation we are exposing ourselves to everyday. Not only do we get the radiation from our phones against our heads, but we get exposed to the radiation from the cell phones others are using around us.
Grant it, that amount of radiation is extremely low, but being exposed to that radiation several times a day can't be good for us.
Has Texting Saved Your Brain? - Stop Holding that Phone Against Your Head
Now that I think about it, I believe most people text more than talk on the phone (I might be wrong, help me find out by answering the following poll.) Since people are spending more time with the phone in thier hands in front of them instead of next to their brain pressed against their ear, they might be saving themselves from future problems.
This also makes me wonder what kind of problems you might have with your hands or your hip from where most cell phones hang during the day. Is there a connection to men sterility and the radiation that is put off from the cellphone on the belt? Makes you wonder.
Which Do You Do More?
How To Reduce Your Cell Phone RF - And Save Your Brain
I have been trying to find out how I can reduce the amount of cell phone radiation I get just by carrying a phone. There are a few things I can do that I can think of. If you can think of any more, please leave them in the comments section below.
- Don't carry your cell phone with you. If you are at home leave it on the dining room table or somewhere else you can hear it from anywhere in the house. If you are at work, leave it on your desk. Don't carry it with you if you can help it. If you are in the car, put it in a cup holder so it is not on your hip.
- Get a hands free set. If you are one of those people who talk on the phone a lot, get a hands free headset so you are not pressing the phone against your head. this will cut down on the amount of radiation that is getting to your brain.
- Learn how to use the voice commands. If you can use the voice commands while the phone is on a desk or on a dock in your car, then your hands won't get as much radiation.
- Don't use your cell phone that much. We rely on our phones for everything these days. Ten years ago, most people did not have a cell phone. We got along just fine without them. We don't need to use them as much as we do. They tend to cause us stress as it is. Try putting them down for a while. Only go to them when you don't have another choice.
- Research the different cell phone models. The newer the phone, the less radiation it most likely puts off. Read about them as much as you can. Know what the RF output is before you buy them. You want to invest in the ones that put off the smallest amount of radiation while still doing everything you want them to do.
Pop Popcorn With Your Cellphone - This is a Hoax. But it is Fun to Watch.
Are Cell phones so strong they will pop popcorn from several inches away? It is an urban myth that has been disproven. This is a fun video though.
Zapped - Why Your Cell Phone Shouldn't Be Your Alarm Clock
Of course you do. It would be hard to live in today's society without computers and cell phones. They help us be more efficient and keep us connected with friends and family.
This book talks about the dangers of living around so much technology and how to reduce some of those dangers so you will be less likely effected by them.
I think this book is great, talking about the things we take for granted. You can take a moment to read the first few pages of this book for free on amazon.com to see if it is something you might want to read more into.