Love Quotes for Facebook Status
Romantic Sayings and Words
Looking for some cool, unique love quotes for your Facebook status? Look no farther! We have pulled together some of the best love quotes that will work for your Facebook status--whether you're looking for some cute, funny, serious, totally different and unique, or just plain simple to the point words to sum up your own relationship status, we have it covered.
Sometimes, you just need a little help in 'what to say', right? From my own experience, those times are best covered with an appropriate saying or just a few words of wisdom that sum the situation up. Especially when it comes to relationships. Check out the latest and best love quotes below from our hottest sources. Updated often; be sure to bookmark and check back soon for the latest additions.
Last updated December 2014. Join us on Facebook and Pinterest:
Finding the perfect love quote or saying for your Facebook status can be fun and can be a challenge at times too. Check out some of our best love quotes below, including some more popular sayings as well as some rarely seen unique cool love quotes. There's just the right words for what you're trying to say, no matter what you're looking for at the moment. We will add new quotes every week, so bookmark and check back for the latest. Thanks for visiting and always Remember to-- "Dance like no one is watching, Love like you've never been hurt before, Sing like no one is listening and Live as though Heaven is on Earth."
Cool Love Quotes for Facebook Status- - Sayings and Phrases
- Love doesn't make the world go around; Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.--Franklin P. Jones
- Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale......................
- Virgil Love Quote: "Love Conquers All" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Ever has it been that love knows not it's own depth until the hour of separation--Kahlil Gabrin.
Follow Quote Life on Twitter for the latest Quotes Merchandise:
- You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams--Dr. Seuss.
- I love her and that's the beginning of everything--F. Scoot Fitzgerald.
- Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness--Oliver Wendell Holmes.
- Out of all the people I've ever met you are the one who makes me draw those silly little hearts on my papers--Unknown.
- Where there is the greatest love, there are always miracles--Willa Cather.
- Love reduces the complexity of living--Anais Nin.
- If I know what love is, it is because of you--Hermann Hesse.
- Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart--Unknown.
- Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind--William Shakespeare.
- Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction--Antoine de Saint-Exupery.
- Without love, what are we worth? Eighty-nine cents! Eighty-nine cents worth of chemicals walking around lonely--Hawkeye: M*A*S*H
- Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat---Ben Hecht.
- You are my answered prayer, my fulfilled wish, my realized dream.
- In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities--Janos Arany
- Love is friendship set on fire---Jeremy Taylor
- A relationship is like a rose, how long it lasts, no one knows. Love can erase an awful past, Love can be your's, you'll see, at last. To feel that love, it makes you sigh, To have it leave, you'd rather die. You hope you've found that special rose, "cause you love and care for the one you choose". --Rob Cella
- At last I know what love is really like--Virgil.
- Love does not begin and end the way we think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war, love is growing up. --James Baldwin.
- You don't love a woman because she is beautiful; but she is beautiful because you love her....Unknown.
- Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.--James Baldwin.
- 8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning....I Love You.
- We can only learn to love by loving.-Iris Murdoch
- Love is like a rumor, Everyone talks about it, but no one truly knows. -unknown
- When the power of Love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
- My Love for you is a journey. Starting at forever; ending at never. --Anonymous
- Finding true love is like finding a star in a cloudy sky.--- unknown
- When I first saw you, I fell in love and you smiled because you knew. ---Shakespeare
- You are what I never knew I always wanted. (Movie--Fools Rush In)
- If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you made me smile, I would have the whole night sky in the palm of my hand. --unknown
- Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly. --Rose Franken
- Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age. (Jeanne Moreau)
- It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not. (Andre Gide)
Big screen to Facebook - Facebook Status Movie Lines
Oh, movies. They bring some of the best quotes to us ever, don't they? Here are just a few of our favorites:
- How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. ----(Movie quote: Annie)
- If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever? ---(Movie quote: Casper)
- You're a romantic, you have a lyrical soul. You can love under the best and worst conditions. (Movie: Fever Pitch/Drew Barrymore)
- You make me want to be a better man. ---(Movie: As Good As it Gets: Jack Nicholson)
- Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up---no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. (Movie: Titanic)
- I'd rather die tomorrow, than live a hundred years without knowing you. ---(Movie: Pocahontas)
- Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game. --(Movie: Cinderella Story)
- This is it. Life will never be better, nor sweeter than this. ---(Movie: Sweet November)
- When you look into her eyes, you know what kind of man you want to be. ---(Movie: Spiderman)
- I love you; you're my only reason to stay alive....if that's what I am. (Movie: Twilight--Edward to Bella)
- Listen to me mister, you're my knight in shining armor. Don't you forget it. ---(Movie: On Golden Pond)
- As you wish. ----(Movie: The Princess Bride)
- Even more, I had never meant to love him. One thing I truly knew...knew it in the pit of my stomach, in the center of my bones, knew it from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, knew it deep in my empty chest---was how love gave someone the power to break you. I'd been broken beyond repair. (Movie: Twilight--Bella)
- After all the thousands of times I've told you I love you, how could you let one word break your faith in me? --(Twilight: Edward)
- You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me --ever. ---(Twilight:Edward)
- You're the very best part of my life. ---(Twilight: Bella)
- Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever..and you still only have a glimpse of what I feel for you. (Meet Joe Black)
- I would rather have three minutes of wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing special. (Steel Magnolias)
- I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch from her hand, than eternity without it. (City of Angels)
- The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more; that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. (The Notebook)
- I will love you my whole life; you and no other. (Braveheart)
- If you love someone, say it, say it right then, out loud. Otherwise, the moment ....just......passes you by. (My Best Friend's Wedding)
- Balance is not letting anyone love you less than you love yourself. (Eat, Pray, Love)
- There are millions of people in this world, but in the end it all comes down to One. (---movie: Crazy Beautiful)
- Sometimes in life there really are bonds formed that can never be broken. Sometimes you really can find that one person who will stand by you no matter what. Maybe you'll find it in a spouse and celebrate it with your dream wedding, but there's also the chance that the one person you can count on for a lifetime-- the one person who knows you sometimes better than you know yourself-- is the same person who's been standing beside you all along. ---(from the movie, "Bride Wars")
- A heart can be broken, but it keeps beating just the same. ---(Movie: Fried Green Tomatoes)
- How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.---(Movie: Annie)
- Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide, but I love you, until the end of time. (Movie; Moulin Rouge)
- Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable. (Movie: Wizard of Oz)
The Notebook Quotes
The Notebook, written by the amazing Nicholas Sparks, gained even more attention and fans when it debuted in the movie theaters. One thing is for sure, this man knows a thing or two about love and romance.
- The Best Love Is The Kind That Awakens The Soul and Makes us Reach for More, and Plants a Fire in our hearts and brings Peace to our Minds. -
- You are every reason, every hope, and every dream, I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, every day we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. --Popular Quote from The Notebook
- You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love."- Nicholas Sparks
- I am who I am because of you. --The Notebook Movie Quote
- "So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday."
- "We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has only happened once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it." The Notebook; Nicholas Sparks
I am who I am because of you. - Notebook Quotes
Some of the best love quotes come from The Notebook:
Love Yourself - Best Sayings
Loving yourself has become a strong theme with many inspirational speakers---and as they say, you must love yourself before you'll be able to truly love anyone else. We've don the research and these quotes, from Mae West to the great Ralph Waldo Emerson, will most definitely help you affirm that idea in your life.
- If you can learn to love yourself and all the flaws, you can love other people so much better. And that makes you so happy.---(Kristin Chenoweth)
- I don't like myself, I'm crazy about myself. (Mae West)
- Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you.--Ralph Waldo Emerson
- It's all about falling in love with yourself and sharing that love with someone who appreciates you, rather than looking for love to compensate for a self love deficit. --(Eartha Kitt)
- You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.---(Buddha)
- To love yourself right now, just as you are, is to give yourself heaven. Don't wait until you die. If you wait, you die now. If you love, you live now.--(Alan Cohen)
- I love myself for I am a beloved child of the universe and the universe lovingly takes care of me now.--(Louise Hay) from You can Heal your Life book
- If we really love ourselves, everything in our life works--(Louise Hay)
- Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.--(Marianne Williamson)from A return to love book.
- I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship--(Louisa May Alcott)
Love Quote Covers for Facebook Links
Check out the latest links added for cool love quote Facebook covers:
Lots of great resources here for love quotes for facebook status, profile pics, twitter profiles, phone texts and myspace (does anyone still use myspace?).
Believe in yourself
Find the Spirit within
Your Dreams will come true......