- Internet & the Web
Talented Los Angeles Magento developers
150,000 websites use Magento
Key Benefits of Magento
Flexibility: Magento is a customizable, open source software base. That means that a large community of developers are always looking for improvements, and that it's infinitely adaptable. No matter what you need Magento to do for your online store, it probably has the capability. From custom programming to industry-specific plug-ins and other tools, it's an online retailer’s workforce.
Design and marketing integration: You can use Magento with any kind of layout or online store design. Additionally, it plays nice with Google and search engines, social media marketing, e-mail newsletters, and dozens of other online marketing and promotional tools. So, you can use it to find and keep your customers, all in one place.
Powerful e-commerce management: Although a lot of online retailers turn to Magento because they want to increase sales and conversions, its back-end power is just as impressive. Whether you want to segment customers, maintain different versions of your site for different types of buyers, or manage products and inventory, you can do it all with a few clicks of the mouse. Magento makes it easy for you to manage every aspect of your e-commerce site.
Proven performance at an affordable price: It says something about the company and product that more than 150,000 retailers count on Magento, and that so many big brands endorse it. When you factor in the low costs (the Community version is free, and hosting is inexpensive), there aren't any reasons not to try it. Keep in mind though that Magento’s Enterprise version comes with a pretty hefty $15,550 dollar yearly price tag. We’ll save all the features and benefits of the Enterprise version for another article. Now where were we? Oh yeah...
The Best Reason to Use Magento
As important as each of these features is, however, there is an even better reason to use Magento for your e-commerce site: it helps you convert more visitors into buyers. That's because the platform is designed for streamlining – generating clean, highly usable sites that encourage buyers to take the next step.
As any experienced retailer can tell you, getting searchers to become paying customers is the most important hurdle in the process. Once they do, they are likely to return again in the future, placing larger orders and decreasing your cost-per-conversion every month.
And naturally, Magento's robust marketing capabilities mean that you'll have an easier time turning one-time buyers into repeat customers in the future.
Our 8 Step Process for Magento Development
Our system for taking your Magento e-commerce site to the next level involves a lot more than examining the code or "giving it a few tweaks." Here are the major steps we take to ensure that your online store is maximizing sales and conversions:
1. Brand and product research: Before we do anything, we'll make sure we understand your business, your customers, and your competitors, so we can help you maximize your position in the market.
2. Planning and usability strategy: Every great site starts with brainstorming, and we'll work with you to envision the kind of online store you want to have... and the kind of experience you want to give your customers.
3. Wireframing: Once we have a strategy for your site in place, we'll develop a wireframe as a "road map" to a more complete design later. You'll be able to see what pages you'll have, and how they'll work together.
4. E-commerce site design: Next, it's time to turn the basic wireframe outline into a beautiful, eye-catching layout that builds trust, credibility, and sales all at the same time.
5. Design revision and completion: After reviewing your notes and feedback, we'll make any necessary changes to ensure that your design reflects your brand and vision before it's considered final.
6. Programming and coding your online store: It’s here that we turn our designers creative and artistic inspiration into e-commerce power, adding plugins and other functionality to your online store that we determined in the planning stage would give your shoppers the best online experience.
7. Testing and debugging: Before your site goes live, we'll ensure that it works exactly the way it's supposed to, and that there aren't any hidden bugs waiting to hold back your sales potential. An important piece of the testing and debugging is what we call browser compatibility. This means that we test the html pages in all the important browsers to make sure that what the users see on their machines is what we designed and built. The typical browsers we test in are Internet Explorer 8 and newer, Firefox 3 and newer, Chrome and Safari.
8. Server setup and site launch: Once your site has been tested and approved, it's time to go live and start bringing in new orders! This is where you thank us for doing such a great job and you reward us with money and some of your products to try out. Well the products is wishful thinking, but it never hurts to wish.
Custom Magento Development
So, Why Aren't All Online Retailers Using Magento?
Given that Magento can be so powerful, why aren't even more e-commerce store owners taking advantage?
Well, like any great piece of software, Magento comes with a developmental learning curve and doesn’t play nicely if you don’t know what you’re doing. We've been early adopters of Magento going back to 2007, so we experienced our bumps and bruises early on. This isn’t the case for most other Los Angeles Magento development web designers. Even the professionals can struggle with it from time to time, so it's no surprise that individual business owners and non-technical marketing teams can't make the most of it.
Because of Magento's growth and popularity, a lot of web design and development agencies have started advertising for Los Angeles Magento development, but very few have the expertise and experience to really turn it into a powerful e-commerce tool. It takes more than a quick look through the manual, or a couple of quickly-designed websites, to truly get a feel for its features, much less turn it into something that can help with e-commerce profitability.
That's where the Full Impact Studios team comes in. We don't just say we are experts in Los Angeles Magento development – we have the track record to back it up.
One More Piece of the Magento Development Puzzle
Of course, even the most creative, well-designed and customized Magento e-commerce site is going to fail without a strong, targeted marketing plan to drive qualified buyers to its pages. Fortunately, we and Google go way back, so we know how to use search engines, social profiles, and other Internet marketing tools to help your online store thrive.
As always, the proof is in our results. You may have come to us through Google, where we are typically ranked on the first page for important search phrases like "Los Angeles Magento developer” and “Los Angeles Magento developers" Obviously, competition for these placements is incredibly fierce. But, using our proven techniques and advanced Internet marketing strategies, which we’ve established through years of trial and error, we are able to stand out in a highly competitive and crowded marketplace.
Why not let us do the same for your company? Your e-commerce site can’t be profitable until you have searchers coming to you every day and converting into buyers. We'll help you build a great Magento e-commerce site, and then show you exactly what's needed to fill your virtual store with customers.
Looking for the best in Los Angeles e-commerce design and Los Angeles Magento development? Call or email the Full Impact Studios team today for a free consultation and let us show you how we've helped dozens of other businesses just like yours! Oh and mention this article and we’ll provide you with a detailed onsite and offsite SEO analysis for your business website. Be kind and +1 our Google Plus page +Full Impact Studios and follow us for more insightful articles on Magento and e-commerce.