eFax Review - The Complete eFax Review 2013
eFax has over 11 million individuals and businesses using their service for day-to-day faxing. They have local and toll-free fax numbers in about 49 different countries. No matter where you are, eFax will have the number you are looking for in your area.
Their 30 day free trail link can be found on the bottom of this review. You have full 30 days to try the service and you can cancel it anytime.
In terms of features, eFax does a pretty good job in offering its customers the necessary features to fax efficiently. Due to the nature of the internet faxing, there will not be a huge list of features. Here are the features that you can expect to see:
- Android and iPhone mobile apps - Fax documents using your mobile phone, simply take a picture of the document and send it
- Digitized signature - You have the ability to sign a document online
- Large file sharing - Send larger files that are normally too big for email
- Fax by email - send and receive documents as an email attachment
- Searchable faxes
- Local and toll free numbers - Choose a local number in your area or go with a toll free number
- Lifetime storage - Your faxes do not expire or get deleted, all faxes (send/received) are stored forever
- Address book
- My account page
- 5 email accounts - Fax from five different email addresses
- Send storage - Each fax you send is automatically saved and stored
- Fax preview - View how the fax looks before sending it
- Expanded coverage - No matter where you are, eFax will have the service and number for you
- Enhanced security - All faxes are secured and encrypted
- 24/7 customer support
I currently use eFax to send and receive documents. The Android app is amazing, you can easily send faxes by simply taking a picture of the document and sending it.
eFax has two different plans to choose from. The only difference between the two plans is the amount of pages you are able to send and receive on a monthly basis.
Both plans start you off with a no risk 30 day free trail. You can also save anywhere between $30 to $40 if you prepay for the entire year.
- eFax Plus plan costs $16.95 per month and entitles you to receive 150 pages and send 150 pages each month. If you cross your monthly limits, each additional page is only 10 cents. This plan charges a one-time setup fee of $10.
- eFax Pro plan costs $19.95 per month and entitles you to receive 200 pages and send 200 pages each month. There is a 10 cents per page fee if you go over your monthly limits. This plan charges a one-time setup fee of $19.95.
Honestly, unless you are a big corporation, you will not need to send 200 pages per month. Even if you do, 10 cents per additional page is affordable.
eFax Help and Support
Customer support is available 24/7 via pone, email, and live chat. The service is extremely easy to use and is rarely ever down due to maintenance or anything of that sort. I've used the service for nearly 2 years now and did not have to contact their support team at all.
I did place a test call to see how the overall service is. Needless to say, I was a bit surprised by the professionalism each representative possess.
Pros and Cons
- Pros - Great features, affordable monthly or yearly pricing, mobile applications, 24/7 customer support.
- Cons - There are no cons about this great service
Do you plan on using eFax as your internet fax provider?
In conclusion, I would recommend eFax to anyone looking for a hassle-free online faxing service. Internet faxing is extremely popular due to the fact that you do not need to buy a fax machine. It's also one of those extra services that you might not need, unless you are constantly receiving and sending documents of some sort.
There is a bunch of free faxing providers out there, but I would not recommend you send anything private or even important information through those free services.
I send and receive about 20-30 faxes per month and this service pays off.
You can learn more about the service or to start a no risk 30 day free trail, please visit eFax official website.
- Expert Reviews On Web Hosting & Shopping Carts - Top Web Reviews
Find expert reviews on web hosting, shopping carts, email marketing, and more. Our expert reviews will save you time, money, and help you make the right choice.