jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (11 posts)

How exactly to use Stumbleupon as a part of marketing?

1. mias profile image60
    miasposted 5 years ago

I am trying to incorporate Stumbleupon for my companys digital marketing strategy. I have done a little bit of research. I would love to get suggestions and relevant tips.

1. WryLilt profile image89
      WryLiltposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Social bookmarking sites (digg, reddit, stumbleupon etc) require a lot of work for little return.

It's better to aim for social media sides, or just good keywords and Google traffic.

1. mias profile image60
        miasposted 5 years agoin reply to this

True but I have already started using the social media sites. Now I need to add more presence for this company. Thats why I am thinking of using Stumbleupon as well. Do you know amonst digg, reddit and stumbleupon which would be the most useful? The company I am working for is a mobile application developer.

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
          Mark Knowlesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Are they paying you to do this?

Edit - just went to your profile and discover you already know how to use stumbleupon and have written advice for other people. lol lol

1. mias profile image60

I am working as assistant marketing manager. But the company hasnt had any digital marketing in place yet. So I have just started creating it since a week. So ya they are paying me for marketing their business.

2. mias profile image60

Ya but thats just my learnings havent found enough from others who have used it already. A lot of people still suggest against it. Plus I need to add much more value to that hub.

2. Mark Knowles profile image60

What is your budget? Maybe I can help. big_smile

1. mias profile image60

Hi Mark as of now the budget is almost nil. I have a bunch of employees who could create content for me. I could bookmark this content on Stumbleupon. I need creative ideas which do not involve spending too much.

In that case - create really good content that will appeal to StumblerUpon users.

1. mias profile image60

Yes thats what I am trying. Its just with a bunch of techies kind of difficult without a creative writer but let me see what I can come up with. Thanks for the quick responses.

lol

working