jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

when opening an regedit.exe i got an error that im missing .dll file ...just .dl

1. profile image45
    badouposted 7 years ago

when opening an regedit.exe i got an error that im missing .dll file ...just .dll ??? is there a...

solution for this error

2. profile image48
    veda300posted 7 years ago

Missing Msvcr80.dll is Microsoft C Runtime Library and is required to run programs written using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005.

The file is located in a subfolder of C:\Windows. It is commonly found in 626,688 or 635,904 bytes sizes.

Msvcr80.dll error messages generally pop up when you try to run or install an application or a program. You may also come across this error when you start or shut down your system.

A missing or corrupt msvcr80.dll file is generally the reason behind these error messages.

If you have a problem about this click this and you will find the solution: dllerrorsfix.com/easy-ways-of-getting-rid-of-msvcr80-dll-error.html

3. profile image48
    tilfabposted 7 years ago

You can download the Msvcr80.dll you're missing here: http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-f … ml?msvcr80  for free! I hope it helps

4. profile image45
    kwkatewinslateposted 7 years ago

You can try registry cleaner to solve this error. Registry cleaner removes the all types of errors and recover the missing errors. So you can just try this.