jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How to convert PDF file to MS Word document?

1. falconboy profile image61
    falconboyposted 4 years ago

How to convert PDF file to MS Word document?

Do you know how to convet PDF file of a MS Word document? If you know about it please give me yor opinion and tell me which is the best software with free cast, please provide the link of the software.

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

Probably the easiest thing to do is simply copy and paste the PDF on a blank WORD document. You may have to make some minor changes but afterwards you'd simply hit save and you're done. (Hit Control A on the PDF and then Control V on the WORD document).
    Most people are looking to do the opposite. They want to convert a MS WORD document to a PDF file. That requires having Adobe installed on your PC/Pad/Laptop.

3. CWanamaker profile image97
    CWanamakerposted 4 years ago

One easy way to make a lot of different conversions, including PDF to WORD is to use a free web based file conversion service.  I use www.zamzar.com quite often and have never had any problems with them.  All they require is an email address.  You don't need to download any software and you wont need to pay a dime either.

4. M. T. Dremer profile image96
    M. T. Dremerposted 4 years ago

If the pdf was a text document before being converted into a pdf, then dashingscorpio's solution should work perfectly. If the pdf was an image document then you wouldn't be able to select the text. Getting an image (like a scan of a letter) to convert to text requires more focused programs that almost always have spotty results (because it is 'interpreting' what it is seeing). Most of the time those programs give you a bunch of unintelligible symbols and are more work than they are worth. If it wasn't already a text document, I would just recommend retyping it.

5. John Phlip profile image56
    John Phlipposted 3 years ago

Conversion of one format to another format, I recommended more reliable and safe software, you can use Kernel for PDF to Word Converter Tool. It can efficient to convert PDF file to word file format without any issue. Reference link : http://download.cnet.com/Kernel-for-PDF … 51315.html

6. profile image53
    hrehanposted 3 years ago

Hi Falconboy,

You can easily convert a PDF file into a MS Word document, provided you have MS Word 2013. MS 2013 has inbuilt PDF converter, which enables you to convert PDF file to Word document in a single  step. To know how to do, please read the following article:

http://wordknowhow.wordpress.com/2014/0 … word-2013/