Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera Accessory Bundle
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera Accessory Bundle
What Are Included in Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera Accessories Bundle?
1. The Instax Mini 8 Accessory Bundle Does Not Include the Camera.
2. This Fun Kit Includes Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Case Bag,
Rabbit Design Mini 8 Close-Up Lens (Selfie Mirror),
Blue Hard Cover Book Album,
Colorful Wall Decor Hanging Clothespin Photo Line,
3-inch Photo Frame,
Colorful Various Themed Décor Sticker Borders.
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera Accessories Bundle
Features of the Instax Mini 8 Accessory Bundle Items
- Case Bag - Has Magnetic Closure and a Shoulder Strap, Protects the Mini 8 Camera.
- Rabbit Design Mini 8 Close-Up Lens (Filter) Can Add Color to Your Photos; The Mirror Can Be Used for Self Portraits/Selfie.
- Blue Hard Cover Book Album Accommodates and Protects Up To 64 Photos, 2 Per Page.
- Colorful Wall Decor Hanging Clothespin Photo Décor to Decorate a Room, 10 Pieces.
- 3-inch Photo Frame, 5 Pieces.
- Colorful Various Themed Décor Sticker Borders, 60 Pieces For Decorating the Photos.
What Colors Are Available for Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera?
Why is Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera So Popular?
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 instant camera has this vintage look and pastel color choices as well as black. Is it one of those gimmicks that are just gimmicky and not practical? The ease of use and the quality of the printed photos which develop within 5 minutes after shooting will tell you that it is not just cute but practical. Who doesn't like sharing hard copies of photos almost instantly? Let me explore the pros and cons of this instant film camera.
At first it was hard to understand why the Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 has been also popular in the US as well as in Asia its original target. I think that the top reasons are that:
1. With it you can eaily share good quality printed photos almost instantly. But with new technology it performs much better than the older versions of instant film cameras. It is useful for wedding receptions, capturing images for diaries. My very practical use is for keeping images of my finished sewing designs together with the sample fabric in my dressmaking logbook. I find this more helpful than just having digital copies.
2. Some of us like its nostalgic value as it is reminiscence of the Polaroid camera that some of us had when we were kids.
3. The Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 is much more handy to carry it around. Its size is 3 x 5 x 5.5 inches weighing 13.6 ounces and is slimmer, lighter and noticeably smaller, about 10% smaller than the Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S).
4. It is something cool and even a fashion statement especially for younger people or even kids who can understand how to use it.
5. If you are looking for both a toy and a real instant film camera of good quality and the right price, this can be the best choice.
Pros and Cons of the Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Accessory Bundle Deal
Pros: The set complements the camera and the photos well. It also makes a great gift that is both cute, fun and practical to use with the Instax Camera and the Prints. I think it is very good value for price. As most camera stores don't sell the bundle, buying it online via a reputable seller as Amazon is recommended.
Cons: There are still consumers who don't read the descriptions carefully before purchase thinking that the bundle includes the camera or films, then they are sure to feel disappointed.
A Kind Reminder: The Bundle Deal does not come with either the camera or instant films.
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Accessory Bundle - Blue Without Camera or Film
A Must Accessory: Instax Instant Film Pack Deal
A Must Accessory: Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Film, 10 Sheets x 5 packs
The packs come in 10 (Single), 20 (Twin), 30 (Twin Plus Single Pack) and 50 sheets/shots per pack. I find that the best deals are the 50-sheet Pack ($0.80@sheet/picture) and the Twin Plus Single Pack of total 30 sheets (@0.87@sheet/picture) as of Spring 2015. Please note that prices may vary so it is better to do a price comparison before purchase.
Fujifilm Instax Camera Tips
Here are 10 few Fujifilm Instax Camera Tips:
1. Make sure there is enough lighting. Limited lighting will almost always produce poor photos. If you must capture the moments in a darker background or in low lights, the flash is automatically on and you can't turn it off. To avoid whitewashing your subject, what you can do it to cover the flash a bit or have a light source behind you. Also note that for night shooting, the camera can't pick up buildings or fountains behind you if they are more than 5-10 feet away.
2. Keep the camera secure with you so you don't drop it or let it bump around by accident. It sounds obvious but if you drop it hard you may have to repair it or even replace it.
3. Always remember to turn the dial to ensure good quality photos. The new INSTAX Mini 8 features automatic exposure measurement. Make good use of the recommended aperture setting with a flashing LED light and you can manually adjust the dial to the recommended setting. This helps to produce quality photo. Use the High-Key mode which enables brighter pictures with a soft look -perfect for portraits. The viewfinder has also been improved for enhanced subject viewing.
4. As it is an instant film camera, it is obvious but it may be a con for you that you can't change aperture or shutter speed and you can't zoom.
5. When taking photos try to wear light colored clothing. I don't mean white as the flash will react badly to white clothing. When indoors or in low lights avoid dark or black clothing as the the background of the picture darkens naturally and you may be merged into the the background in the photo.
6. You 'll find that selfies are always best with natural light. When taking a selfie with another person, it is worth noting that the person holding the camera is more likely to get a little bit whited out than the other person. This tiny bit of whiting out happens to the person closest to the camera when doing selfie. It is not a big deal but as I have said, worth noting.
7. The lens can hold an amazing number of people in one photo. This means that if you are taking a group photo of many people, you don’t have to back up as much as you may think. When taking horizontal photos of this kind for better focus on faces, you will probably get a better photo if you close up a bit.
8. The camera can take very nice photos both vertically and horizontally. Vertical photos are better for portraits and closeups. Horizontal ones work well when you want to include people and background.
9. About the printed material of the photo. The paper/material is quite thick and white. Make good use of the little space under the photo itself. When you write on this little space, use a thin pen Sharpie. You don't want to use normal pens, ballpens, or ink pens that smudge and spoil your photo.
10. Keep the photos in an album. As the photos are small and feel so incredibly real. It’s like holding the memorable moments in your hand. It’s so different from digital photos or normal printed ones. These instant prints are for you to look at over and over again, and every time notice something memorable and different.
Fujifilm Intax Mini 8 Camera in White
Fujifilm Intax Mini 8 Camera in White +
What features Does Instax Mini 8 Have? Check Out This Full List If You Are Thinking of Getting An Upgrade from An Older Instant Camera Model
A List of All Features of Fujifilm Instax Camera Mini 8:
- Take Instant Photos – In 3-5 minutes and uses Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant colour film (1.8″ x 2.4" or 5.3cm x 8.4cm or credit card size).
- Camera Unit Dimensions - 4.7″ x 4.7″ x 2.7″ (116 x 119.3 x 68.2 mm), weighing 10 ounces or 300 g when fully loaded.
- Camera Colors Available - White, black, pastel blue, pastel yellow and pastel pink - appealing to both adults, teenagers and kids.
- 0.37 x Viewfinder With Target Spot - Helps you frame your shots easily.
- Focusing Range - Fixed focus: 61 cm to infinity.
- Electronic Shutter - 1/60 sec. shutter speed ensures every moment is captured in an instant and produces less blur in images.
- Brightness Adjustment Dial - Five lighting settings indicated by these icons on the lens – Indoors/Night, Cloudy/Shade, Sunny/Slightly Cloudy, Sunny/Bright and Hi-Key. Automatically determines the best brightness and most suitable setting (Indoors, Cloudy, Sunny, Very Sunny).
- High-Key Photo - The Hi-Key mode washes out shadows and dark backgrounds so it looks more like a portrait setting and allows you to take images with a softer look.
- Auto Flash/Focus - Built-in instant firing flash allows bold, vibrant photos, even in low lighting as it automatically adjusts the light for optimization. Flash goes off with every photo and recharging the flash takes 0.2 - 6 seconds, which allows you to snap photos quickly.
- Effective Flash Range: 0.6-2.7 m.
- Built-in Lens Cover - Protect your camera with the electronic lens cover that automatically opens when the camera is turned on.
- Fujinon Lens - With a 60mm focal length, 2 components, 2 elements and 1:12.7 magnification, it enables high quality photos.
- A removable cover on the back of the camera - a film warning window tells you when not to open it for risk of exposing the film, and an exposure counter to tell you how many unexposed films are remaining.
- Includes the camera, a strap that can be used around your wrist or neck, 2 AA batteries, and the close-up lens.
- Auto Power Off – Energy saver feature puts the camera into sleep mode after 5 minutes of inactivity.
- 1 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm Instax Minin 8 Camera Blue Case and Strap only
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Accessories Review
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Review
The Accessory Bundle Deal is To Complement the Camera But Does Not Include It
Do You Know that Accessory Bundle Does NOT include the Camera or the Instant Film?
Pink Camera Matching Accessories
Accessory Bundle Deal Set Price Comparison
Bundle Deal Set
If Buy Separately Case Bag
If Price is at $43.99
Includes Vintage Camera Case
Rabbit Design Mini 8 Close-Up Lens (Filter); Selfie Mirror; Hard Cover Album; Colorful Wall Decor Hanging Clothespin Photo Decor, 10 Pieces; 3-inch Photo Frame, 5 Pieces; Decor Sticker Borders, 60 Pieces
No Comparison as These Are Not Sold Separately
Worth 》 $21-$31?
Fujifilm Instax Camera Tips Before Purchase
Before Purchase, Please Double Check Whether You Are Buying:
-Just the Instax Camera,
-Accessory Bundle (which does NOT include the camera or films), or
-as show below, Camera with Film, Case and Batteries Included.
Instax Mini 8 with Compact Bag and 50 Shots of Films and Batteries - Grape Purple 2015 Spring Color
Your Favorite Color for the Camera
Which is Your Favorite Color for the Camera?
Raspberry is Another New Spring 2015 Color
Other Useful Webpages from the Same Writer:
- Officially Licensed Fleece Throws: Your Favorite Spo...
Officially Licensed Fleece Throws are functional for staying warm. Instead of getting an ordinary fleece throw, why not get one with added value of your favorite sports teams, themes or heroes?
- Best Acoustic Guitars for A Person with Small Hands
Looking for affordable acoustic guitars ranging from $40 to $400 for a person with small or hands? There are many very good acoustic guitars suitable for smaller hands, younger people and beginners.
- Disney Cartoon Characters T Shirts 100% Organic Cott...
Organic cotton for clothes is a wise choice. When I shop for T shirts for my kids, not only the style, size and color matter. You 'd want to have the best and most comfortable material for the kids.
- Cinderella Toys: Disney Cinderella Carriage and Cast...
I like the creativity that Cinderella toys provoke. The imagination is endless. Be it a carriage set or a castle set with added characters, fun is guaranteed - great for parties and gatherings too!