iPad Pro (Preview)
Hi, Guys it's now the last review of the Apple Products and today and going to be reviewing the iPad Pro. I left this one last because the iPad Pro isn't currently available where I live so this is going to be mainly is it worth the money or should you just stay with your current iPad. To me there are millions of things to explain but I'm going to Narrow it down to just the Specs the prices in some countries and finally why you should buy or upgrade if need be. Hopefully you satisfied with the final result. (Note Due to the product not currently out) This review will be based on other people's reviews and my thoughts, please do some other research before considering buy this product yourself. Let's Get Started!
What is the iPad Pro, this is the first Question everyone want's to know and it's simply another iPad with new features skills and a even larger screen than the iPad Air 2 and so on. This iPad to me stand out the most, becuase of it's features, design and many more specs that you guys will read about later in this Hub. But before we get started I want to go back in the past so you guys know what the iPad really is. iPad is an iOS-based line of tablet computers designed and marketed by Apple Inc. The first iPad was released on April 3, 2010; the most recent iPad models are the iPad Air 2, released on October 22, 2014, and the iPad Mini 4, released on September 9, 2015. The user interface is built around the device'smulti-touch screen, including a virtual keyboard. The iPad includes built-in Wi-Fi and cellular connectivity on select models. As of January 2015, there have been over 250 million iPads sold.
An iPad can shoot video, take photos, play music, and perform Internet functions such as web-browsing and emailing. Other functions – games, reference, GPS navigation, social networking, etc. – can be enabled by downloading and installing apps. As of October 2013, the App Store has more than 475,000 native apps by Apple and third parties.
This is a tiny bit of background of the iPad or I guess what iPad means to most people this is a explanation of what iPad can do and more. I also wanted to mention that this is the 6th iPad to be released since 2010 with is pretty decent. Considering it sold over 250 Million iPad's in 5 Years. No the say that iPad has over 475,000 Apps.
iPad has always offered a uniquely simple yet immersive experience. And now with its expansive 12.9-inch Retina display, nearly double the CPU performance of iPad Air 2 and refined Multi‑Touch technology, iPad Pro adds another dimension to that experience. It’s not just larger. It’s an iPad that lets you be more creative and more productive — at a whole new scale.— Apple
This is where my writing is best. Now were going into the specs of this Gadget or Tablet this is some of the most impressive specs I've seen in a while from a iPad. (Please Note - All Specs are noted on the Apple Website)
- Retina Display - Yes this is yet another feature which makes to iPad so spectacular in so many ways. With 5.6 Million Pixels, iPad Pro features the highest resolution. Of any iOS Device. This to me is amazing that they have added some many pixels into one screen.
- Editing 4K Videos - If you're into movies or simply love taking time lapse's of taking videos of family and friends this iPad is for you with a stunning 4K Video Editing and a 12.9 inch screen you could edit a movie on this iPad. It's simply amazing that Apple can achieve this goal for people.
- A9X Chip - I've mention the processing chips in my previous Hubs but this is amazing A9 is the standard chip this year but with the A9X this is amazing. See look at it like this Computer Run around the same now. So if you were to buy this you could start running windows and other programs on the iPad. It's also 64bit which makes performance outstanding and improves the graphics. It delivers up to 1.8 times the CPU performance than a desktop class architecture.
- Multitasking - This is something you would usually see on a Windows Tablet or something like that but apple has now released multitasking for the iPad. Multitasking is simply a way to get to one app while using the other. Example - You were looking at Photo's and your boss emailed you don't want to lose your place? Simply swipe to the left and chose your app (emails) and reply to your boss without losing your place on the Photo's app. That's Multitasking and I can wait to use it in person it would simply help me out a lot with my work.
- More Apps, Cases & Sizes - These are the final improvement to the iPad these are some added extra like the More Built-in Apps like (Garge Band & iMovie). There are now a select range of cases which keyboards and more. And finally there are some new sizes and it's Huge in every way which makes it look so amazing to me!
And a lot more
Worth the Money?
So Would you buy this simple yet useful object. YES. I would buy it even though I have an iPad Air personally. If you have an iPad Air 2 there isn't as much need to upgrade but if your sitting behind the iPad Air go for it but be warned the prices on this device are still unconfirmed so good luck trying to find a decent amount of money for this Tablet. But is it worth the money, if your a big fan of Apple your probably use to spending decent amounts of cash for objects like this if you're new to the Apple Games, You may want to think twice before buying. I'm not saying don't buy it but this is going to be a decent amount of money. I don't like to think of the price but if you worried just think twice...
In conclusion my finally say is that Yes I would buy it but if you have a iPad Air or above stick with if unless you're a massive fan of Apple.
I hope you did enjoy my (Pre-Review) of the Apple iPad Pro. Please note this is all my thought's and this could all change when I get released. I said this at the start please look at other review before considering this Purchase as well as mine. I don't want people to be upset or disappointed when the iPad comes out. Another Review will be here when the finally product comes out in November but for now I hope to see you in the next Review!