iPhone 5 Review - Want An iPhone 5?! Then You NEED To Read This!!
Not An iPhone 5 - Just a picture to make the hub look pretty
The NEW iPhone 5 Is Released THIS YEAR
Are you as excited about the release of the new iPhone 5 as I am? Probably not, because I'm the one writing this hub and you're the one reading it (hopefully). I hate to admit it but somehow I've managed to become one of those Apple fangirls that you see walk into the Apple store and spend 30 minutes asking the employees all sorts of uber geek questions.
For one reason or another I've taken it upon myself to find out as much as possible about the new iPhone 5 so that I could spread this knowledge. What do I get out of it? The benefit of knowing I'm helping rid the world of lesser non-Apple phones (*cough HTC Evo cough*).
As if the iPhone 4 wasn't groundbreaking enough, the iPhone 5 is going to revolutionize the world of cell phones. Here's why:
One of the biggest benefits of owning a new iPhone 5 is that it'll come with dual core processors that will make it load at super fast speeds. Not only that, but it will be incorporating even more powerful graphics chip cards, which will provide you with better video and still images. As if the 20 gigawatt gazillion megapixel already in the iPhone 4 wasn't enough...
Right now it looks like the new iPhone 5 will be running on a 4G network (instead of the usual 3G). That means that some of the most likely network carriers to get a plan under are Sprint, T-Mobile, and maybe AT&T and Verizon. But we've all heard a lot of complaints about AT&T's network in the past, so I'm not sure how many people would opt to go with them for the new iPhone.
In fact, one of the reasons behind the increase in Jailbreaks of the iPhone 4 was that AT&T's network had way too many problems with it. Rather than deal with AT&T a lot of people ended up jailbreaking their phones instead, a fair deal considering you can get free ringtones, themes, and apps when you jailbreak your phone.
Also, anyone who says Android based cell phones are going to be able to compete with the new iPhone 5 are completely delirious. They won't even come close to the capabilities offered by the new iPhone when it comes out.
If you're thinking about buying the iPhone 4, you'll be better off waiting for the iPhone 5 instead, as it should be coming out really soon this year. Here are some of the expected features:
- The new iPhone 5 is expected to have Face Recognition Security so that you don't have to worry about other people stealing your phone and trying to use it... That is, unless they steal your face too. (Anyone seen Face Off?)
- Video Chat on a 4G network instead of a slow 3G one
- Much nicer overall body design of the phone. It's going to be even thinner and have a shiny black piece.
- Shatter Resistant and Scratch Resistant Screen
- The lowest model will come with 32G of space and 64G of memory. I'll be able to store my whole computer on the lowest model of the iPhone 5. Yippeee for me.
- Longer Battery Life - Up to 14 Hours of Talk Time On The 3G and 7 Hours on the 4G. With 14 hours of talking to my girlfriends, I'm only going to have 10 hours to sleep =(
- HD Audio - The quality of sound is going to be extra crisp.
- Built In GPS - You'll never get lost or have to download one of those stupid GPS apps.
How much will the new iPhone 5 cost? I can't speculate on that, but I'm going to assume it'll run you over $500. It's definitely going to be worth it though, and I can't wait for it to come out.
Please Leave Me Some Comments Below ---> I NEED ATTENTION