Which iPhone 6 Plus Case Should I Buy?
Congratulations on buying the new iPhone 6 Plus. It must be exciting to hold your brand new phone in your hands. But be careful, you wouldn't want to endanger your iPhone by not covering it with a case would you now. Buying a case can be daunting but don't worry, I am here to make the task as simple as 1 2 3. I will discuss the many different cases and there individual benefits and perks. By the time you finish reading the page, you will have a firm idea on which case to buy.
Case Number 1
The first iPhone 6 Plus case we will look at is the wallet case. This kind of case has recently become very popular as people want to carry their wallet and phone together. I personally like this sort of case.
The main features of this case:
- It is made out of leather, making it look expensive and fashionable.
- The inside is made out of material that will definitely not scratch your brand new phone.
- It has holders for your ID or Credit Card, so now you will not have an excuse for not bring any identification.
- It can easily be converted into a stand. This allows you to comfortably use your phone for facetime or video watching.
It comes in a variety of colours to suit a variety of people.
Case Number 2
The second case we will look at is a crystal clear bumper case. It is beautifully crafted and impressive when you slip you iphone into it. Its minimalistic design is elegant and suits some people.
Some of the main features of this crystal clear case are:
- It has a clear hard back panel
- It has extreme drop protection due to the case's air cushion technology corners
- The design means it is scratch free
- The case slightly protrudes pass the glass at the front of the phone, ensuring that the glass will not break if a drop happens to occur.
I recommend this case to anyone who doesn't really like cases but needs to have one. Before you know it, you will have forgotten there was a case on the phone in the beginning!
Case Number 3
This case resembles the case for the Samsung Galaxy S5, and if you like that, well here it is for the iPhone 6 Plus. This case is a flip case and protects both the front and back sides. The case is quite unique and I have not come across anything like it. It features a transparent window at the top, which allows you to view alerts. Furthermore, there is a finger slider and the bottom, which allows for easy access to answer any incoming calls without having to go through the hassle of opening the flip case.
In short, here are the main perks for this case:
- There is a transparent window at the top of the phone, this allows you to receive alerts faster than any other case as there is no need to open the case.
- There is a finger slider at the bottom of the case, this allows you to answer or reject any incoming calls without having to go through the trouble of opening the case, something that many flip case owners are too familiar with.
- The case can also act as a stand for easy facetime or video/movie watching.
- Both the front and back sides are protected from anything scratching your iPhone screen.
This case suits someone who loves to receive alerts as fast as possible. Also to someone who want to be unique and stand out from the other iPhone case owners out there.
Case Number 4
This case isn't for the faint hearted. This case prepares you iPhone for anything. This case is called a Heavy Duty Shock absorbing iPhone case. It practically can withstand anything. It comes in a variety of colours, including pink, blue, green, black and white.
Features of this case include:
- Hard shell allowing your iPhone protection for everything practically.
- There is a built in screen protector.
- The case has maximum shock absorption to withstand any height drop.
- Easy access to all buttons and ports on the iPhone
This case only suits the people who are dropping iPhone prone. If you fit into this category, then I highly advise you to invest in this case. If not, then good luck with keeping your iPhone in top condition.
iPhone 6 Plus Drop Test
I don't want to scare you into buying a case for your iPhone 6 Plus, but I am showing you this video for you own benefit. This video displays what the consequences will be if you don't properly protect your new iPhone.
If you don't believe me in that a case will save you from tears when you one day drop you iphone, then just watch the video and see the disaster that will unfold.