Life Quotes for Facebook Status
Quotes, Sayings and Covers
Looking for the perfect life quote for your Facebook status or myspace page? A few words of wisdom or a little bit of motivation? Check out our collection of life quotes below. Whether you are looking for a serious life quote, funny sayings, a little inspiration or just cool quote for your situation, we have it here.
Our life quotes are collected and updated often, so be sure to favorite or bookmark this page and check back often for the latest additions for your Facebook page.
Photo details: Vintage Life Dance Quote
and Join us on Facebook
Updated December 1, 2014
Life Quotes for Facebook Status
Inspiring and Motivating
"Please be responsible for the energy you bring into this space.
---Quote from Oprah Finale.
Finding the perfect quote for your Facebook can be hard because there are so many quotes available! We've pulled together some of the best inspiring and motivational life quotes as well as some of the most popular cute and witty sayings to help you find just the right one. Whatever you're going through in your life, we'll have the life quote that best sums it up for any status you're currently experiencing!
Quote to the right is from The Oprah Show Finale by Dr. Jill Taylor.
This page will be updated often with added life quote categories including funny, serious and motivating, and even somewhat ridiculous life quotes.(sometimes you just need to be a little silly) Check out our latest picks below:
Moments that take your breath away...
- Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around---From Vanilla Sky.
- What seems like the right thing to do could also be the hardest thing you have ever done in your life--unknown.
- In the end it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.---unknown.
- May you live all the days of your life---Jonathan Swift.
- A grand adventure is about to begin. --Winnie the Pooh.
- You can do anything, but not everything. --David Allen.
- Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
- Remember where you have been and where you are going. Life is not a race, but a journey to be savored each step of the way.---Nikita Koloff
- If you want something you never had before, you have to do something you've never done before.---Drina Reed
- Never wish that life were easier; wish that you were better. ---Jim Rohn
- Life is not a matter of milestones, but of moments.---Rose Kennedy
- Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how much you can get hit and still keep moving forward. ---Rocky Balboa
- Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow.---Doug Firebaugh
- You'll Never leave where you are until you decide where you'd rather be...
- You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only option left.
- My life isn't perfect but it does have perfect moments.
- Just because this isn't a fairytale doesn't mean people can't live happily ever after.
- You are what you are today, because of the decisions and choice you made yesterday.
- The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
- Life is something to do when you can't get to sleep.--Fran Lebowitz
- Wisdom begins in wonder.
- It's faith in something and enthusiasm in something that makes life worth living.
- Be of use, don't be used.
- Life is half spent before we know what it is. -George Herbert
- In order to be someone, you must first be yourself
- A man who dares to wste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life. --Charles Darwin
- Any idiot can face a crisis, it's day to day living that wears you out. Anton Chekhov
- People are made to be loved and things are made to be used. The confusion in this world is that people are being used and things are being loved.
- Don't let anyone ever make you feel you don't deserve what you want.
- In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.---Robert Frost
- You may shoot me with your words, You may cut me with your eyes, You may Kill me with you hatefulness, But still, like air--I'll rise.
- Some of life's best lessons are learned at the worst times.--Blake Atkins
- It doesn't matter what cards you're dealt in life, what matters is how well you play them. --Ones M Mihai
- Don't try-----do.
- Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.--Anais Nin
- How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. --Anne Frank
- I use to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I tak my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see. --Jimi Hendrix
- Anything worth doing, is worth doing slowly. --Mae West
- Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain. -unknown
- I am too positive to be doubtful, too optimistic to be fearful and too determined to be defeated. --unknown
- Live with no excuses and love with no regrets. --unknown
- Live for the moment you can't put into words. Unknown
- You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. -Unknown
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. --Eleanor Roosevelt
- You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you think you cannot do. --Eleanor Roosevelt
- Lies will always be bitter in the end, no matter how sweet you made it at the beginning. --Dhanti Praspani
- Life is about trusting your feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories, learning from the past, and realizing people change. -Unknown
- The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want. (Ben Stein)
- Difficulties come when you don't pay attention to life's whisper. Life always whispers to you first, but if you ignore the whisper, sooner or later you'll get a scream. (Oprah)
- Some of the greatest things in life are unseen; that's why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry or dream.
- If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining...
- Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. --Elbert Hubbard
- I think I've discovered the secret of life. You just hang around till you get used to it---Charles Schulz
- Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. Randall G Leighton
- Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr. Seuss
- Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't. --Erica Jong
- Live with no excuses and love with no regrets--Montel.
- Forgive your enemies, but never, never forget their names. --John F. Kennedy
- Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain.
- What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?--Curtis Spencer
- Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.--unknown
- Money talks, but all mine ever says is 'good-bye'. unknown
- Life is a pain, princess.....anyone who says differently is selling something. --Wesley from The Princess Bride
- What's meant to be, will always find it's way.
- The first step in getting what you want from life---decide what you want. --Ben Stein
- I accept chaos, I'm not sure whether it accepts me. --Bob Dylan
- You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. --Christopher Robin
The spotlight is always on the celebrities. If they are saying something, it's being recorded--whether in news articles or interviews, or it's a character they are playing. People seem to take notice when they actually say something profound. I've written down many a quote I've heard a few celebs say or tv characters read off in a show before. Here are some of the favorites.
- A lot of fellows these days have a B.A, M.D. or PH.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B.--Fats Domino
- The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.---Jennifer Aniston
- There are four questions of value in life.....What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love. ---Johnny Depp (Don juan Demarco--1995)
- The only time a woman really succeeds in changing a man is when he's a baby. --Natalie Wood
- Deep in my heart, I'm concealing things that I'm longing to say. Scared to confess what I'm feeling--frightened you'll slip away. --Madonna (Evita Movie)
- You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. -- Dean Martin
- I'm an excellent housekeeper, every time I get a divorce: I keep the house. ---Zsa Zsa Gabor
- When I'm hungry, I eat. When I'm thirsty, I drink. When I feel like saying something, I say it. ---Madonna
- I got into the car this morning and the navigation lady wasn't speaking to me. ---David Letterman
- It doesn't matter if you have a Valentine or not, just love yourself and be your own. Kim K.
- As you become more clear about who you really are, you'll be better able to decide what's best for you--the first time around---Oprah
- Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away and you have their shoes. Justin Bieber
- I restore myself when I am alone. --Marilyn Monroe
- Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got. --Janis Joplin
- Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears. --John Lennon
- I'm not sure I'm adult yet. --Johnny Depp
- I think the thing to do is enjoy the ride while you are on it. --Johnny Depp
- Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.--Oprah Winfrey
- To be one, to be united is a great thing. But to respect the right to be different is maybe even greater. --Bono
- In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different. ---Coco Chanel
- Even though people may be well known, they hold in their hearts the emotions of a simple person for the moments that are the most important of those we know on earth: birth, marriage and death. --Jackie Kennedy Onassis
- I want to live my life---not record it. --Jackie Kennedy Onassis
- The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.--Oprah
- Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile. Audrey Hepburn
Life Quote Face Off - Vote for the Best or Fav
Life Quote Face Off
- I hope life isn't a joke, because I don't get it.
- Flying is simple; just throw yourself on the ground and miss.
- Life is like an onion; you peel one layer off at a time and sometimes you weep.--Carl Sandburg
- As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in schools.
- Life is short; talk fast.
- The trouble with the rat race is even if you win, you're still a rat.---Lily Tomlin
- It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning for others.
- Life is like a cobweb, not an organizational chart.--Ross Perot
- How many people here have telekinetic powers? Raise my hand. ---Emo Phillips
- God writes a lot of comedy-the trouble is, he's stuck with so many bad actors who don't know how to play funny. --Garrison Keillor
- I think I've discovered the secret of life--you just hang around until you get used to it. ---Charles M. Shhulz
- I told my psychiatrist everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous; everyone hasn't met me yet. --Rodney Dangerfield
- The road to success is always under construction. --Lily Tomlin
- I couldn't wait for success, so I went ahead without it. --Jonathan Winters
- I never think of the future; it comes soon enough. --Albert Einstein
- Stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out? --Will Rogers
- Life loves to be taken by the lapel and told, "I am with you kid. Let's Go!"--Maya Angelou
- Today I will be happier than a bird with a french fry. --unknown
- Whenever I have a problem, I sing. Then I realize that my voice is a lot worse than my problem. -unknown
- Sometimes, when I feel like nobody understands me, it helps to think of you! Nobody understands you either. -Unknown
- There's no half singing in the shower--you are either a rock star or an opera diva. --Josh Groban
- Do not look at the world through your head--- look at it through your heart.---(Movie: Eat, Pray, Love)
- Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out? ---(Movie: What A Girl Wants)
- Oh yes, the past can hurt. But, you can either run from it or, learn from it. --(Movie: The Lion King)
- A heart can be broken, but it will keep beating just the same. (Movie: Fried Green Tomatoes)
- When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end. (Movie: Twilight)
- I have this thought every second of my life-Why me? Not negatively, like Why did this terrible thing happen to me? But more like "Why did God choose me and what does He have in mind for me?" ----(Movie: Soul Surfer: True Story of Bethany Hamilton)
- I don't pretend to have all the answers to why bad things happen to good people, but I do know that God knows all those answers, and sometimes He lets you know in this life...(Movie: Soul Surfer---True story of Bethany Hamilton)
Life Quote Facebook Covers and Banners
Looking for some cool life quote Facebook covers for your timeline? Check out some of our favorites:
- Life Quotes Facebook Covers for Timeline
Life Quotes Facebook Covers for your Fb Timeline.
- Life Quote Facebook Covers
Cool Facebook covers with life quotes.
- Life Quotes Facebook Covers - Facebook Covers & Timeline Covers – iWANTCOVERS.com
New Life Quotes Facebook Covers for your new timeline profile.
- Life Covers for Facebook | fbCoverLover.com
Life Facebook Covers :: FBCoverLover.com - All the Life high quality FB Covers for your new timeline profile!
- Quotes Facebook Covers
Request a cover! Make a cover! Wall Pics.