My MacBook Pro Retina is Better Than Yours
Since I bought my MacBook Pro Retina 15.4" laptop I said goodbye to eyestrain, and hello happy work!
This is my first laptop and the freedom to
work anywhere unlocks doors in writing spontaneity for me. It was like opening the proverbial flood gates and more writing means more money in the bank. I concentrate on writing reviews on Squidoo in daylight and dark. Funny it was for me to imagine sitting propped up in bed balancing my desktop computer on my knees, or packing it into the car so I could do some photo editing on the go.
My Retina goes with me, more often than not. It's thin and lightweight enough (less than 4.5#) for me to grasp even with my weaker arm (still not up to par after a multiple break) and insert into my favorite laptop backpack, along with the power cord.
Exciting visual acuity of the Retina
makes it a joy to insert my camera's SD card into the built-in card slot and upload photos of my artwork and shots I take to illustrate Squidoo lenses. The whole editing and selection process speeds up thanks to the retina screen sharpness and speed, making it easier to evaluate my work.
Why use the Retina instead of another laptop model?
- For me the answer is that this is the only model with superior qualities that ease the strain of our eye muscles to focus on images on the screen, with that great 2880 x 1800 resolution. Using any other screen is akin to sleeping on sandpaper: we can do it, but sleep will be a strain.
- 2.5" longer (diagonally) than the 13" screen, making the need to enlarge the view much less likely.
- as much as eight hours of battery usage before charging is needed
- apps open in a flash now, freeing up time for work. All those little waiting periods I experience on the desktop are so irksome now that I know how to keep the work flow going on the Retina
- relief from fan noise (another element of strain) means no drag on creativity
- start-up to ready to use in 4 seconds is amazing!
- shallow keyboard means less typing errors for me, so less backtracking = more work
On Squidoo I earn money in a couple of ways, from the number of views to the page, commissions on products purchased on clickouts, and a share in the overall profit from the whole site. Some writers are also Affiliates for online businesses, and they make 100% of their royalties from sales, while I and others who are not yet Affilitates for other companies receive 50%.
No other laptop would do as much for me as gorgeously and rapidly
I have no regrets for powering up with this mighty laptop.
For your uses this connector brings speed and Ethetnet and Thunderbolt connections at once.
Some people really need a smaller size for their purposes so find the great virtues of the 15.4" in a compact 13.3" size.