Get the Facts to Help You with Your Decision to Buy...
Probably just like you, I love to sit down and chill out by watching some TV...
This is a way to watch cable and satellite TV for next to nothing. Out of the thousands of channels we now have, anyone can watch films and sports channels, music and shopping channels, and everything in between!
This software we use is called OmniPCTV and that's what this page is about. Check out the info below and see if it's a good match for you, too.
By Guest Writer, Eli Tollefson -- All Images courtesy of OmniPCTV
Read our Evaluation of Omni PCTV
There are definitely a few reasons why you might want to get this software. Here are a few of them:
- If you want to pay just a one-time fee for your cable TV forever and stop paying expensive cable and satellite bills every month!
- To be able to watch TV on your computer.
- If you want an even bigger selection of TV channels (about 3500)
- If you want to watch TV from USA, Europe, Australasia, Asia, and Africa.
- If your family wants to watch different channels and programs at the same time.
In our case it was the last reason. Even with multiple TV's in our home, our family would always be squabbling over the remotes as we wanted to watch different channels at the same time...
This handy software helps us to solve that problem and now the house is a more peaceful place!
And, the best thing is that once you have paid the initial one-time fee, there are no monthly fees or upgrade charges in order to watch whatever you want. Most channels from around the world can be viewed, and it can also be used in any country.
Because it uses the Internet (there are no download limits) you don't need a satellite dish or cable box.
My partner set the software up, so I will have to take her word for it that it was straight-forward. Mind you, I was there when she did it and it only took about ten minutes total.
Overall, I feel that this review is a bit one-sided. That's because we think it's a bit of a no-brainer offer...
If you simply want cable and satellite TV with thousands of channels, then we recommend you take a look at this. It's an ideal solution to the situations I mentioned above.
Pros and Cons
What we liked and didn't like...
In a nutshell, this is everything you need to be able to watch over 3500 cable and satellite channels for a one-time fee.
Here are the main pros and cons of the service:
- The choice of 3500+ channels
- Watch on your PC
- No set-top box or satellite dish needed
- No monthly fees
- Automatic channel updates
- Fully legal
- Stop your family from arguing
- There is a one-off fee!
- Can be tricky to get it set up on your main TV