Advantages of Portable Projector Screen
Portable projector screen is the perfect choice for people who wish to bring along their projectors to meetings and conferences, particular they are held outside from the office where such projection facilities do not exist.
When buying a portable projector screen, it is very essential that you take into consideration of the screen case length as it can add a good deal to the screen size. There are also few variants of such projector screen in the market; tripod, floor and table screen types.
Now, let's us look at the few advantages of using a portable projector screen:
- Ease of Use: Portable projector screen which is also refers to fast fold screen is the most convenient projector screen you can find in the market. This type of screen is very straightforward and easy to put together and take apart. Just pull out the screen and clip the other end of it and you are ready to go. Release the clip and it would get folded easily. Unlike inflatable projection screen, you would not need to wait for it to inflate.
- Highly Portable: Well, as the name suggests, portable projector screen is specifically designed for maximum portability. Not only that this type of screen is easy to put up and take apart, but the way things fold and are easily put in a case adds to its portability. When folded, this screen is just about the size of an overnight bag, it is just longer and thinner.
- Interchangeable Screens: For certain types of brands and model, the material (screen) is interchangeable. There are different material colors available for different light situations and viewing angles. The material can be easily changed in and out so you will have the best projection screen to suit your needs and situation. If the screen is somehow damaged, you can easily fix it by putting on another one.
- Tools Free: Fast fold projector screen required no tools to set up and take apart. You can set it up with your bare hand, which actually it can be done in just a few easy steps.
- Front and Rear Projection: There are screens which are solely meant for front projection and, which some other for rear projection. For some premium screens, you can have both the front and rear projection feature.
Epson Duet 80-Inch Dual Aspect Ratio Portable Projection Screen
If you are looking to get a portable projector screen, perhaps you may want to consider Epson Duet 80 inch Dual Aspect Ration Projection Screen. This projector screen can be use with any home theater or business projector. It is specially designed for fast and easy setup with its innovative patent-pending design.
The greatest benefit of this product is you can expand the screen to the size that best meets your needs, either Standard 4:3 or Widescreen 16:9. There are two options when setting up this projection screen: 1) mount it on the included floor stand or 2) on a wall with the included wall bracket (do this for your home theater purpose).
When folded and closed, the Duet forms its own carrying case with just 43" long. The Duet is extremely perfect for business people or presenters on the go; you can set it up anywhere in just a matter of few minutes. Not only that it looks more professional, it also make your presentation more smoothly.
This is the best and most recommended by users.