iPod Touch 5th Generation 16GB - Supplies Your Needs or Better Use Your Cell ?
iPod 5th Generation 16gb-32gb-64gb Player
You know, I kind of envy you, because as an iPod fan, I remember paying 430$ for an 8GB 1st generation touch, and then I upgraded to my current iPod, 2nd generation 32GB. It cost me another over 500$.
Now, with iPod 5th generation, which costs about 200$, itâs really a no brainer, especially considering it includes a 5MP camera, a significantly higher resolution screen (almost 5 times greater than my current one) and a much faster processor.
So I guess Iâm waiting for someone to steal my current one or for it to break, so I can have a good reason to upgrade and enjoy the technology.
What Fun Stuff Can You Do With an iPod ?
Photo courtesy of Quan
- Jogging with your iPod
- Download your loved music and listening
- Watching favorite movies, while riding a bus
- Listening to a radio show, in bed, while your spouse is asleep
- Reading an eBook, while lying on sofa
- Playing games, in your leisure time
- Use your iPod to store files from your computer
- Take pictures of your loved ones
- Install any application, which apple has to offer you, as their costumer
- Record lectures, which you attend, for later review
- Use your iPod as a Flashlight and a laser beam
Really Cheap iPod Touch Upgrade as a Laser Beam
I know, you've been wondering, how an iPod can be turned into a flashlight or a laser beam. The first time that this was done was in 2003, when many New York residents had no electricity and improvised their iPods to light their way at home.
Then, a much more automated and easier for use device was invented. Now, if you want, you can get the Griffin's iBeam and enjoy laser and flashlight capabilities, though the iPod 5th gen has a built in flash light, which may be activated with the right application.
Little accessories to make your iPod even more fun
I always like to get a case for my new iPod, since it protects against falls, and also looks very cool.
For me, a screen protector is a must, not just for an iPod but for my cell phone as well.