- Internet & the Web»
- Social Networking»
Things Me Old Nan says
she's a funny thing me Old Nan. heres a bunch of things she says as she passes on her wisdom to the younger generation.
it was easy to collect all these, i didn't have to write them down, i just copied and pasted them from her facebook status updates.
- The best way to a man's heart is to saw his breast plate open.
- Don't be irreplaceable; if you cannot be replaced, you cannot be promoted.
- Don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die.
- Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now.
- If opportunity came disguised as temptation, one knock would be enough.
- Conscience is what hurts when everything else feels good.
- No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her garbage.
- If voting could really change things, it would be illegal.
- Everyone hits a brick wall now and then; the trick is not to do it with your head
- If at first you don't succeed, you'll get a lot of free advice from folks who didn't succeed either
- A Woman's Rule of Thumb: If it has tires or testicles, you're going to have trouble with it.
- Any task worth doing was worth doing yesterday.
- Efficiency is a highly developed form of laziness.
their be more coming soon!