How To Uninstall & Remove NOD32 From Your Computer The Easy Way.
How To Uninstall NOD32 When Windows (Add/Remove Programs) Can't
Have you tried to uninstall NOD32 Antivirus from your PC or Laptop using the standard (Windows Add/Remove) feature and no matter how many times you repeat the process ESET's NOD32 Antivirus refuses to budge from your computer?
Have you tried to get rid of NOD32 Smart Security from your system only to encounter a few error messages that are way beyond your understanding and computer knowledge?
Let's face it everyone is not Einstein especially when it comes to decoding what these error messages mean. This can surely annoy you a lot and without a doubt you would want to get rid of these frustrating problems.
This page here is solely about how to remove NOD32 from your computer with the help of a software called Perfect Uninstaller. In the space of 10 - 15 minutes, "Perfect Uninstaller" will completely uninstall NOD32 without any hassles or too much of your time.
Remove NOD32 with the (NOD32 Uninstaller) Tool
There is no doubt that NOD32 antivirus and antispyware is an excellent tool that will take care of your system. But getting rid of it from your system is a real task, and not as easy as you would have thought it to be. Moreover although you think you have managed to remove NOD32 from your system you still won't be able to install another antispyware or antivirus software into your system.
It is a real problem; you will even find a few error messages popping up when trying to uninstall NOD32 completely from your system. What you need is a tool that will remove it completely along with its remnants from your computer system.
If you took the time out and looked through a few discussion boards that talk about how to uninstall this antivirus software, you will only come across woes and complaints. Most of them even say that they had to reformat their entire hard drive just to get remove NOD32. Reformatting your system could also mean losing a lot of valuable data that you would have possibly collected from years of yore. Surely you do not want to remove this antivirus by reformatting your system, it is a sizeable task and after reformatting you will even have to reinstall all of your programs on your system again.
One of the quickest and most effective tools that will help you remove this antivirus software is with Perfect Uninstaller.
Click here to download NOD32 Uninstall Tool and have NOD32 a 'thing' of the past in a matter of minutes.
Uninstall NOD32 Using the Windows Default (Add/Remove Programs) Uninstaller
The first method to remove the antivirus from your system is by using the standard Windows uninstaller that comes default with every windows operating system.
- 1. Click on the START menu
- 2. Select Programs / All Programs
- 3. Highlight the program ESET NOD32
- 4. Once done Click on uninstall
- 5. This will then guide you to the uninstall process, after which you will be asked to restart your PC.
Most of the times this method too fails, and usually brings up a message of either a "missing DLL file" or a message that says " xxx file is missing, uninstall unsuccessful" ".
In this case you can move on to the next method of uninstalling NOD32 from your system, which is manually deleting files from the registry.
How to Uninstall and Remove NOD32 Manually from your PC (Not Recommended). See Why...
Uninstalling NOD32 manually is a tedious task and although it does take care of getting rid of a few remnants it is still not an option that you can rely on completely.
It is ONLY recommended if you are comfortable with this process or if you're a computer technician, can you then try to uninstall it manually, or else its best that it is done under professional guidance.
- 1. Restart you PC and login to SAFE MODE.
- 2. Click on Start / Run and in the text box type in 'regedit' and hit the enter key
- 3. In the registry editor look for the following registry keys and delete them
- (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\eg ui)
- 5. Now Click on the START menu again and get in the Control Panel and then Folder Options then View and choose Show Hidden Files and Folders
- 6. Now go to C:\WINDOWS\inf which is a folder and then delete the INFCACHE.1 file
- 7. Restart your PC and when It loads up delete the following folders
- 8. C:\Program Files\ESET
- (C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ESET)
- (C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\ESET)
These manual uninstall steps will ensure that you remove NOD32 completely from your system. However if you are a novice, or if you really don't want to get into the thick of things and then regret a wrongly done job later then you can choose to use the best and the safest method to uninstall NOD32 from your system is to use the best uninstaller software on the market today, and that is Perfect Uninstaller.
Links to Most Popular Lenses and other Interesting Sites.
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus & Smart Security
ESET products remain the best virus protection available in 2010, whether it's ESET NOD32 Antivirus or ESET Smart Security .
- How to Uninstall and Remove “CA Antivirus” Software
A step by step guide on how to uninstall and remove CA Antivirus.
- The Most Celebrated Aboriginal Woman Artist “Emily Kngwarreye” Of Our Time.
An entire lens dedicated to this wonderful and highly talented Aboriginal artist.
- How to Uninstall and Remove “Microsoft Silverlight” Software
Learn how to Uninstall Silverlight from your PC the Easy Way.
- Uninstall “DirectX” From your PC or Laptop
How to do a clean uninstall DirectX when Windows (Add/Remove Programs) can’t.
- Uninstall “Roxio” The Easy Way from your PC or Blackberry
Learn how to Uninstall Roxio with step by step images and uninstall software links.
- Uninstall “Microsoft Office” from your PC or Laptop
Learn how to uninstall and remove Microsoft Office when Windows (Add/Remove Programs) can’t.
- Uninstall “Norton” The Quick and Easy Way from your PC or Laptop
A very easy to use guide on how to uninstall and remove Norton from your PC.