Unlock Huawei modem for all telco.
Read Here First !!!
This apps, I mean Code Writer, Code Unlock Generator etc will work on most of the Broadband Modem. But...I can't guarantee.If you having problem with this tools, just let me know...this tools wasn't created by me (CREDITS ALL TO THE OWNER & PROGRAMMER).
Hope you enjoyed using this tools...
Please Answer This :D
Please rate this topic?
Download Links from DROPBOX
All Download links will were fixed...Changes here....
BASIC TOOLS 7.2 Mb
2. Universal Master Code OR Huawei UnlockerBy Hirasahan
3. RevoUnInstaller ( TO clean Registry )
4. Text Tutorial
How To Unlock Your Modems
Tips And Guides To Unlock Your Modem (HUAWEI)
Supported Models At The Moment
Huawei Modem : E156 (ALL), E155, E1152, E1550, E1552,E1553, E156G, E160 (ALL), E160G, E161, E166, E169, E169G, E170, E172, E176, E1762 E180, E182E, E196, E226, E270, E800,E870 E880 EG162, E880, EG162, EG162G, EG602, EG602G, E271, E272, E510, E612, E618, E630 ,E620 E630+ E660, E660a, E1612, E1630, E1750, E1752,E 1820, E180
Huawei Vodafone : K2540, K3515 , K3520, K3565, K3520, K3565
ZTE Calculator : SFR 114, SFR 231, SFR 232, SFR 241, SFR 251, SFR 341, SFR 342,SFR 343, SFR Messenger Edition 251, Orange Vegas
Vodafone Indie : ZTE A261+, ZTE X760, ZTE X761, ZTE X960, ZTE X990, ZTE GX760, ZTE GX761, ZTE MF639, ZTE GR230, T-Mobile Vairy Touch
Tools That You Need :
1. Your Modem
2. Unlock and Flash Code Generator
3. Code Writer
4. Say thanks to those guiding me... LOL
DOWNLOAD LINKS AT TOP OF THE PAGE
Procedures to be taken :
1. Remove Your SIMCARD from Modem
2. Connect USB Modem to your Computer or Laptop
3. Open Any Unlocker Code Generator ( Suggestion :Universal Code Calculator)
4. Get IMEI from your Modem (15 DIgit )
(IMEI Modem stated in the modem itself or get it from Mobile Partner > Tools > Diagnostic)
5. Insert Your IMEI into Code Generatorto generate Unlock / Flash Code (8 Digit)
6. DON'T CLOSE Code Generator Because You'll need to Copy the Unlock Code
7. Open Code Writer (Huawei Code Writer)
8. Klik - Please Select Com Port
9. Klik - Detect
10. Klik - Select your modem from list
11. Klik - Accept
12. Klik - Unlock Modem
13. A Box will appear and asking for unlock code
14. Copy & Paste or manually insert the Unlock Code
15. Klik - OK
Use DC-Client to check your unlock status
Once again, if you found this thread helped you, please spread the words. This wasn't my own created guides but thanks to this, I'm able to Unlock my Modem. The persons you need to thanks were those that created this Software and guiding you as I stated above...
REMINDER : DO THIS ON YOUR OWN RISKS AND NOT MINE