The new iPod nano can store up to 2,000 songs or 8 hours of video.
These next generation iPod have:
Larger displays, and
Can play video (which makes iPod nano more cool).
You can also find these features in:iPod classic 80GB and 160GBiPod touch 8GB and 16GB also feature technology used in the iPhone.
Apart from the other features described above, the iPod also offers increased playtime, which you can take advantage of by downloading tunes to carry around with you.
Cool iPod Applications
To enhance your iPod here are some cool applications you may want to consider.
- iGadget -iGadget helps you bring out the full potential of your iPod. Use iGadget to:
- Copy songs off your iPod and back onto your computer.
- Turn your iPod into an information repository.
- Transfer all kinds of data to your iPod, including driving directions, contacts, appointments, email, notes, tasks, podcasts, RSS news feeds, weather forecasts, daily horoscopes, movie showtimes, etc.
- iPodCopy - Use ipodcopy to easily copy your music, video and photos from your iPod intoiTunes on your PC or Mac.
- iPodSync - iPodSync is a tool for Windows users to view and synchronize your Microsoft Outlook calendar contact, tasks, notes and email between your PC and your iPod.
- J. River Media Center - you can use J. River Media Centre to synchronize your music library with your Apple iPod.
- Plato Video to iPod Converter - Plato Video to iPod Converter enables you to convert almost all kinds of video files such as rm, divx, xvid, avi, wmv, asf, mpg, mpeg, vob, mov, qt, vcd, svcd to Apple iPod video (mp4) format.
Listen to music while you work
Great playlists at Superstar Office DJ website