5 Reasons why you should visit Ecuador (from the perspective of a European!)
Breathtaking landscapes and a lot of nature!
Ecuador is one of the most beautiful country I have ever seen and I feel like people should talk more about it! In this article I'm going to tell you why a trip to Ecuador will be the best decision EVER for your next holiday!
The 5 Reasons Why You Should Book Your Ticket RIGHT NOW!
1. Amazing Nature: I have never seen a country with such a variety of landscapes to see! You have the Amazon, The Andes and beautiful beaches all in one country!
There are a lot of things you can do such as jungle tours in the Amazon, hikes in the Andes, waterfall tours and many more!
2. Amazing people always ready to help! During my days in Ecuador as a tourist and now living in Quito I noticed that people are always extremely friendly and ready to show you and tell you about the amazing things this country offers!
3. Amazing Food. The first thing that impressed me when I came to Ecuador for the first time is how they cook so differently from us! My favourite thing is definitely the fruit. There is a variety of fruits, especially bananas or platanos, that I have never seen before! I'm obsessed with the papaya, platano verde, granadilla and pitahaya!
You also have some delicious traditional places such as locro y ceviche! Yummy!
4. Crazy Sports and So Much Adventure! I think I have never been that crazy like I have been in Ecuador. I tried for the first time some crazy activities that you can do when you're at the mountains or at the jungle such as canopies or tubing! I had the best time ever doing that!
5. EXTREME Relax! I'm not gonna lie, there was a lot of hiking, walking, exploring during my holidays in Ecuador but I also find the time to relax. If you need a break from the hard work, choose Ecuador!! There are many places and termas where you can fully relax while having the best landscapes you have ever seen around you!
Best Hotels and Lodges in which I Stayed!
- Home - Termas de Papallacta
Termas Papallacta es el lugar ideal para escapar del ruido de la ciudad y la rutina del día a día. Más que un destino, es una experiencia integral
- Banana Lodge Misahualli
Banana Lodge Misahualli
- Luna Runtun, Adventure SPA: Hotel en Baños, Ecuador
Resort y Hotel Romántico de lujo en Baños; a 170 km (2,5 horas) de Quito, capital del Ecuador, y 300 km (5 horas) de Guayaquil. Espectaculares vistas!
Ready to touch the sky?
© 2017 Veronica Largiu