- Travel and Places»
- Hotels, Lodging & Vacation Packages
3 Romantic Hawaii Hotels
A modern romantic hotel
A honeymoon hotel with many romance packages
A romantic bed and breakfast
Hawaii is an idyllic destination for anyone who is feeling a little bit romantic. Maybe you are seeking a honeymoon destination for you and your new spouse. Perhaps you are seeking to rekindle the romance with an old flame. Whatever the case, there are no shortages of spots to seduce someone in Hawaii. However, you have to narrow down your choices at some point right? The following three hotels are top choices for people who want to stay somewhere romantic during a Hawaiian vacation. One is a terrific modern hotel that offers some smart romance. One is a popular wedding and honeymoon hotel with lots of romance packages and deal. And one is a small bed-and-breakfast getaway. Enjoy!
1. Outrigger Reef on the Beach. This hotel has received numerous awards over the years. It is ranked among the top five hotels in Honolulu by people on TripAdvisor. It received the 2010 Best in Stay Award from Orbitz. In other words, it’s a top choice that definitely requires advanced reservations if you plan on doing your romancing there.
Some of the romantic things that you can enjoy at this hotel are:
· Enjoy delicious aphrodisiacs at the Kani Ka Pile Grille while listening to local Hawaiian entertainers perform live music for your enjoyment. There is nightly entertainment here from 6-9. It is located near the hotel pool, another romantic spot.
· Hold hands while perusing the collection of Polynesian canoe art that you’ll see at the check-in of this hotel.
· Enjoy a Hot Lava Rock Massage at the Serenity Spa located on the second floor of the hotel. There are other salon and spa services available as well, of course.
· Challenge each others brain power by checking out the library of Hawaiian works of literature and the curated artifacts in the Bishop Museum, both located at this hotel.
· Take advantage of the surfing lessons that this hotel offers. What better way is there to get romantic than to do something adventurous together?
· Renew your wedding vows. This hotel offers a Hawaiian wedding vow renewal ceremony that is unique and romantic. The ceremony is performed right on the soft white sand outside on the beach. Lovely.
2. The Fairmont Orchid. This hotel is popular with people who are planning destination weddings in Hawaii. They have specialists who are knowledgeable about planning the perfect Hawaiian wedding and/or honeymoon. Let them spoil you with romance!
Other romantic things to enjoy here include:
· Walk to the ocean and the nearby waterfalls. This hotel is located in one of the most scenic spots in Hawaii. This gorgeous scenery is one of the most romantic things about the state.
· Have flowers sent to your room. There is a florist on-site who can fill your room with flowers. Now that’s a romantic statement to make to someone that you’re taking here for a surprise! It’s also something sweet for you to do for yourself.
· Book a “romantic dinner for two”. This is a special package that is offered by the hotel. It’s a private candlelit dinner on the ocean. You are met by a butler who takes you to a private beach area. You are served champagne and a five course meal. This is not a cheap endeavor and it requires 48-hour advance notice but it is one of the most romantic private experiences you can have in Hawaii.
· Order the “Make Room for Romance”. This is added to your normal hotel room. What it means is that the room is enhanced with orchid petals from the door to the bed, slippers and bath robes, floating candles in the bathroom, romantic music on the CD player, a bottle of champagne, a bottle of tropical massage oil and a selection of chocolate-covered strawberries. Can you think of anything more romantic?
3. Schrader’s Windward Country Inn. This is a bed and breakfast. No matter how romantic a hotel is it does not ever compare to the intimate romance of a great bed and breakfast!
Some of the romantic things to enjoy at this hotel include:
· Have a wedding celebration or reception. One of the neat treats here is a luau style wedding reception. If you’re thinking about having a romantic destination wedding in Hawaii then this is a top choice.
· Listen to live music together while enjoying dinner. This Hawaiian music is designed to celebrate the romance in the air around this popular wedding and honeymoon getaway.
· Go horseback riding along the water. One of the personalized services offered by this hotel is that it will connect you with a local spot that offers horseback rides. Riding a horse on the coast of Hawaii is a more romantic experience than can be imagined!
· Take a two-hour boat cruise. This is included in the cost of your room so you should definitely take advantage of it. It’s a great way to get out on the water with someone you love.
· Spend a lot of time lounging in your room. The country theme of the rooms at this bed and breakfast make them absolutely comfortable for just hanging out and doing whatever it is that you do when you are feeling romantic.
· Go kayaking or snorkeling. Bi-weekly trips are offered by the bed-and-breakfast for people who are interested in doing some adventurous activity together in the natural setting around the lodging.
· Have a picnic. There are picnic tables next to the pool at this bed and breakfast. Pack a romantic picnic and celebrate your Hawaiian vacation!