5 Places To Hide Your Money While Travelling
Up, Up In The Sky
Living in two continents, I traveled a lot from my home country Philippines to my adopted country Germany. It became a routine to me what to pack in my luggage and what not to. Although I know what to do, I still have to make a list in case I forget some things. I´ll check it then when the final day comes for my final packing.
One of the things I should not forget are the travel paraphernalia where I can hide my money or credit cards.
I was already hold-up before in the Philippines that I´m too careful now. I should not write this hub where to hide the money, but I want to share it with you for safety reasons while you are travelling.
Wear Waist Travel Belt For Your Travel
1. Waist Travel Money Belt
Waist travel money belt is a belt with two separate pockets made of cotton or leather where you can hide your passport, credit cards and money while travelling. Hide this belt under your shirt or under your pants. Never put this belt over your clothes as pickpocketers will know where they can easily slash it off from your body.
This is one of my choices as there´s enough space for my travel itinerary and some of my valuable papers.
Passport Credit Card Money Belt That I Use In Travelling
This Passport Money Belt is a very good companion for my travel because I feel safe wearing this especially that it has RFID protector against electronic thieves. A worthy investment for my travel.
2. Secret Pocket Of Your Pants
Wearing pants during your travel is very comfortable. You can sew a secret pocket with a zipper in the inner side of your pants. You can put your money, credit cards, ticket and passport inside the secret pocket. The zipper secures the content of your secret pocket and don´t forget to close it after putting your things inside.
Wear Money Pouch For Your Travel
3. Travel Pouch
This is a travel pouch with a long thread for you to be hanged around your neck or across your shoulder. There are two pockets with zipper where you can put your passport, cash, credit cards, tickets and some other important things you need for your travel. Hang this travel pouch under your shirt or your jacket where nobody can see it.
4. Bra With Secret Pocket
Some of you might have not heard about it, but I have seen this traveler bra inside the shopping mall in the Philippines. I was amazed and glad at the same time. Nobody from my friends told me about this. I found it accidentally while looking some summer clothes to buy.
As you can see in the photo, there´s a wide pocket in this bra with zipper for sealing the content. It´s made of cotton. It could be warm wearing this when travelling, but it´s safe.
5. Panty Safe With Zipper
This is the weirdest safety travel accessories for a woman that I have ever seen in the Philippines shopping mall. I was even laughing about it. I was imagining how I had to get the money from this panty without getting the attention of the cashier, lol.
I have no photo of this panty travel safe. Just imagine it. The front side of the panty has a pocket and of course with a zipper. You can only put money notes in it or anything you want to hide. Don´t forget to close it. You might go to the loo and will lose the money there. It happened to some Filipino women before who were using this kind of panty for a safe while travelling.
Which of these are you going to use while travelling?
Things To Remember
- Don´t forget to close your travel pouch or waist money belt.
- Always put your travel pouch or waist money belt under your pants or jacket.
- Always hang your neck and shoulder travel pouch bag under your shirt or jacket.
- Don´t forget to close your travel money bra after opening it.
- Always close the zipper of your panty with safe when you still have money in it.
My New Travel Money Belt Where I Can Put My Smartphone
This is my new Travel Money belt for all the documents I need when travelling. I also put my smartphone inside. Wearing this make me feel safe as well. I also use this when shopping without carrying a handbag.
- If you want to use this bra or panty with secret pockets, put the things you don´t need (in boarding the plane) like some of your cash and credit cards inside only after you have been checked up by the securities in the airport. You have to go to the loo to do that.
- As a woman, it´s easier to use this bra when you wear a blouse where you can open it easily.
- When you want to change your money to other currency in a bank in the country you are having vacation, don´t put the money in one place. Separate the money. Put some in your hand bag (wallet), waist travel pouch and maybe in your bra or panty.
- Don´t wear valuable jewelries in your travel especially when you fly to countries like Philippines. Thieves are everywhere.
I hope this hub will help you for your travel. I will be glad if you give some more tips on how you travel safely abroad. Thanks for reading and please leave a comment.
Waist Money Belt Video
Germany to Philippines and Vice Versa
© 2013 Thelma Alberts