50 Things I want to do Before I Get too Old
A life list...
Everyone needs to make a list. A list that will determine the life you want to live, the stories you want to be able to tell your grandchildren or to anyone who will listen. A list that will take you places but also help guide you through the amazing opportunities life has to offer. A list that will create beautiful memories and laughs for the ages. What kind of list is it...a list of things to do before you get too old to actually do any of the things on the list. Here is a small portion of mine. I hope you find some inspiration and create a list of your own.
My First 15 Things
1. I want to take my kids to Disneyland, I went once when I was 4yr and loved it. I want them to feel the same!
2. I want to swim in an infinity pool at night and gaze at city lights from afar!
3. I want to bunjie jump off of the Royal Gourge bridge. I've ziplined across it but man it would be such a rush to bungie jump!
4. I want to go to Italy. My family name is Italian! I want to see the amazing history and culture it has.
5. I want to own my dream car... a Dodge Viper in black and hot pink with racing stripes down the center and hot pink rims!
6. I want to go to New Orleans for Mardi Gras and bar hop with my husband and friends!
7. I want to put my toes in the sand in Hawaii, and hike to a beautiful waterfall.
8. I want to take a trip to Alaska and fish off of a large boat!
9. I want to hike a 14er at least once. Colorado is absolutely gorgeous and I want to explore it all!
7. I want to go white water rafting with a group of friends and then enjoy some beers in a nice cabin in the mountains!
8. I want to go to New Zeland, why? I heard it was breathtaking!
9.I want to cut down 40lbs this year and keep it off! I've already started eating clean for about a month and have been working out 3-4times week! Progress!
10. I want to wear a very fancy dress to a fancy party (because, why not)!
11. I want to buy my own home with a lot of land and own a cow (I would name her Tina lol)!
12. I want to see the Northern lights.
13. I want to do something that helps humanity!
14. I want to create a video on YouTube.
15. I want to buy Christian Louboutin heels!
Sky diving, animals, and fun
16. I want to go skydiving enough, so I could do it solo.
17. I want to fly a plane by myself one day.
18. I want to run a 5K. I am not a runner lol so this could prove to be difficult for me.
19. I want to be debt free one day.
20. I want to retire at an early age.
21. I want to have a HUGE party for my husband and my, 25th Anniversary!
22. I want to see a baby elephant in Africa.
23. I want to go eat at a new restaurant every month for two years.
24. I want to make my own app.
25. I want to create a beautiful piece of art that can sell for at least $1000
26. I want to host an amazing Halloween party, with at least 50 guests all dressed up and having a great time!
27. I want to be able to bike to work at least once, I currently live 30 miles away from work soooooo, this will prove to be difficult and would definitely require some training.
28. I want to see Mount Everest, not necessarily climb it (yikes) but seeing it would be awesome.
Dancing, languages and more
29. I want to learn how to salsa.
30. I want to learn Spanish, French and Portuguese.
31. I want to learn Jiu Jitsu.
32. I want to plant a tree in my own backyard (I currently live in an apartment).
33. I want to drive across the US.
34. I want to take a month vacation to visit different countries in Europe.
35. I would love to go dancing with my husband on the beach next to a bonfire.
36. I want to go out one night and sing karaoke to a bunch of strangers (lol this one is very possible, I've always wanted to do it, but never have.)
37. I want to learn new recipes to expand my cooking abilities.
38. I want to write a novel about a girl names Chloe.
39. I want to sail in the ocean.
40. I want to go snorkeling
Indoor, Outdoor and more
41. I want to get my masters one day, then maybe my doctorate.
42. I want to own a beautiful garden, a gazeebo and a have my own pond (so I can fish when I want to).
43. l want to see my boys become amazing gentlemen.
44. I want to go for a walk in a city I have never been to and just enjoy the fact that I had the opportunity to be there.
45. I want to go camping for a week and not worry about anything.
46. I want to learn how to play the guitar (I think it is so awesome).
47. I want to see the Eiffel Tower at night.
48. I want to visit New York on New Year's Eve.
49. I want to learn calligraphy.
50. I want to learn how to drive a stick shift (my dream car is not an automatic lol).
Take the Poll
Are any of the things on my list, on your list too?
I hope my list gave you some inspiration for things to put on yours! Any other ideas? Feel free to comment about any other awesome and fun things to do, my list is always expanding! Hope you all have an amazing rest of your day and life.