- Travel and Places»
- Hotels, Lodging & Vacation Packages
7 Most Frequent Questions? Asked By Hotel Guest In Chicago?
#7 Common Questions?
What's the purpose to writing this article? I want you to know that I have the inside scope on what people are asking me on a daily bases. And maybe you or someone you know have asked the same questions about a city that you were visiting. These seven questions have to be a common questions asked by the guest at each hotel or motel in Chicago because everyone is asking the same questions. Here's some the questions and answers on an average day.
Guest & Me: Here is an everyday conversations with guest and me.
- Guest- Is downtown Chicago is it safe to walk during the day or night?
- Me- You're not safe in any city. Please beware of your surroundings when you walk around and you should be fine.
- Guest-Does this hotel have bed bugs?
- Me- No, but you're allowed to check any room before checking-in, if you like.
- Guest-Where are the most famous eateries located?
- Me- Here are some of my suggestions and I point them in the right eating direction.
- Guest- Where are the coin laundromats or dry cleaners located?
- Me- There is not that many in downtown area because theirs some many condos, restaurants, hotels, and other businesses that it's very hard to find but they are still good options to find these small places. Pulling out a map and circling the area and directing them to the location.
- Guest- How do we get from point A to point B?
- Me- The city offers great public transportation from taxis, buses, trains, and independent contractors like Uber, Lyft, and Sidecar. I hand them a map circle we there at and point them in the right direction.
- Guest- Why does downtown Chicago have so many homeless people roaming around begging for money?
- Me- I have no answer to that question. All I can say is that I'm sorry that you had to see that but seriously doesn't every city have their own struggles.
- Guest- Where to find good shops or buy groceries?
- Me- They're plenty of shops and grocery stores. I map it out and let them have fun finding the location.
You're Invited To Take The Poll!
Have You Asked Some Of These's Same Questions Before?
These Are The Least Asked Questions?
I wanted to share some of the least asked questions.
- Where is the night life located?
- Where is the hospital or fire department located?
- What tours or attractions are rated the highest?
- Is the hotel pet friendly?
- Are the reviews on yelp or trip advisor true?
- What street can I find a bank or currency exchanges?
- What street is the post office located?
- What stores carry an ATM machine?
- How to get to the airport or train stations?
- When was the last time this hotel was renovated?
- How far is the hotel from the main tours or attractions?
- Why is this city so clean?
- What's the hotel's cancellation policy?
- Are the rooms clean?
- Does the hotel offer cable or adult channels?
- What amenities does the hotel offer?
- Does the hotel provide shuttle service?
- What shuttle service should I try to get to the hotel?
- Where can I park my car or truck?
- Can I pay cash when I get there instead of using my credit card which is on file?
- Why do I have to reserve my room with a credit card?
- Can I have my packages delivered to the hotel without my signature?
- Does this hotel offer free Wifi?
- Can I leave my luggage in the lobby or storage area without paying a fee?
- What time can I check-in or check-out?
- Does the hotel offer early check-in or late check-out?
- How much is parking at the hotel?
- How much is parking around the hotel?
- Why do I have to show my I.D or passport at the time of check-in?
- Can my family or friends check-in before I arrive?
- Does the hotel charge for faxing or making copies?
- How much does it cost to make a phone call from inside my room?
- Does the hotel offer free breakfast?
- Does this hotel offer room service?
- Is this hotel open 24/7?
- Does this hotel offer 24/7 maid service or maintenance?
- What discounts are available?
- Is the lobby open 24/7?
- Does this hotel have a security guard?
- Are managers available at all times?
- Can we leave personal items inside the room?
- Does the hotel offer safety boxes?
You're Invited To Read Some More Worthy Articles Right Here!
- If You're Traveling To Chicago And Need Some Help Finding Places To Visit Then Look No Further.
Allow me to be your personal guide in helping you find what you're looking for in this great city, Chicago!
- Watch This Short Video Of iFly!!
This video was taken at the Naperville, Illinois location.
- Mark Your Calendar Each Year For These Annual Events In Chicago.
Chicago's most popular events!
- What Tours Are Available In Chicago?
I found several tours in and around the city. That you might be interested in trying when you come to visit.
- The Top 7 Places You Might Want To Take Your Kids To See And Do!If You're Visiting Chicago Or Any Su
I highly recommend these 7 indoor places!!