A Glimpse Into A Tropical Paradise!
Why Visit Puerto Rico?
Why not?! Puerto Rico is a very cultural-rich island offering many amazing activities, places to visit, historical landmarks, architecture, restaurants, hotels and many more. Here's some of the things I would recommend you check out while you venture out to Puerto Rico.
Arriving in San Juan
A Gorgeous View!
Check Out The Condado Plaza Hilton!
The Condado Plaza Hilton was my choice of hotel while staying in the San Juan area and it did not disappoint one bit! Located in the heart of San Juan, The Condado Plaza Hilton offers a Starbucks in the lobby, as well as a Denny's, gift shops, bars, lounges and beautiful views overlooking the ocean. You're in for a great time while staying here. It includes restaurants like Chili's and stores such as Gucci and Louis Vuitton at walking distance. Hotel views from the rooms that offer a balcony are absolutely breathtaking.
Hotels in San Juan, Puerto Rico!
An amazing hotel with plenty to offer to it's visitors. Located in the heart of Condado, San Juan's premiere district for night life and shopping.
View From My Balcony at The Condado Plaza Hilton!
Another View From Hotel Balcony
Do You Think You'll Be Visiting Puerto Rico Anytime Soon?
Things To Pack!
What To Take With You?
Sandals/Comfortable Walking Shoes
Gym Shoes/Casual Shoes For Exploration
Cell Phone/Camera - Nothing More!
Hat(For Sun), Sunglasses and Sunscreen
Breathtaking Ocean Views!
A Little About The Climate in San Juan
Of all the months throughout the year, June is the hottest month in San Juan with an average temperature of 28 degrees Celsius (Which is 82 degrees Fahrenheit) and the coldest month is January, which averages 25 degrees Celsius (77 degrees Fahrenheit). The wettest month is November with an average of 157mm of rain. Mind you, there are random rain showers throughout the day that can last as little as 5 minutes even on the sunniest days. Bringing an umbrella with you during exploration would be very wise.
View From Outside Terrace Area of Hotel
Definitely Check Out A GoPro!
Driving Through Beautiful Roads!
Fun Facts About Puerto Rico's Capital, San Juan!
1) San Juan was originally the name of the mainland before taking on the name of "Puerto Rico".
2) Outside of the mainland of the U.S., San Juan is the oldest city in U.S. territory.
3) El Morro, which is a huge landmark in the capital, dates way back to 1540. It stands 140 feet above the sea and has an 18-foot-thick wall. It served as a defense barrier back in the day.
4) San Juan is the most populous city in Puerto Rico and also has the highest density of vehicles in the world with about 4,300 vehicles per mile.
5) The best part about visiting the Island is the hassle-free fact that U.S. citizens do not need a passport to visit the island!