What Things To Do and Places In Barbados - Night Life Saturday Sunday Even Monday!
Barbados - A Party Every Night of The Week
Barbados is one of the most beautiful islands in the Caribbean. It is the ultimate tourist destination in the Caribbean. For anyone planning to visit Barbados here is a little miniguide on what you can do. There's something to do every night of the week in Barbados. Below is a list of venues that are most popular on that particular day of the week.
- Reggae Lounge located in St. Lawrence Gap ("The Gap" for short). This venue has a cover charge of $10 USD and it is a drinks inclusive party and also features a live reggae band. Reggae and all the rum you can drink on a Monday night, now how can you go wrong here?
Mojo's Bar located on the South Coast. This venue has Acoustic Groove Mondays which features a different local artist each week.
The Boatyard located on Bay Street in Bridgetown. This is the best Tuesday night spot with a $20 USD cover which includes free drinks from 8PM until 2AM and featuring a live band playing the latest R&B music. It is a great outside venue on the Barbados beach!
- Club Xtreme located in Worthing, Christ Church. This venue offers a free drinks inclusive party and it is an indoor club playing a wide variety of music.
Harbour Lights located on Bay Street in Bridgetown. This venue offers a delicious beach barbeque and a party afterwards that includes free drinks. It is also an outdoor venue on the beach.
- The Ship Inn located in St. Lawrence Gap ("The Gap"). With a $10 USD cover this venue offers a hybrid indoor and outdoor scene. The outside part has a live band playing reggae and R&B. The inside part has the latest top songs for you to dance the night away.
- McBride's located in St. Lawrence Gap ("The Gap"). This venue loves the ladies. Ladies pay no cover but men have a $10 USD entry but you do get two free drinks.
- Elbow Room, Lexy Piano Bar, and Mews located on the West Coast on 2nd Street in Holetown. If you want to go bar hopping this is the place for you. These bars have their own unique flair and are right next to each other. They also serve food all night.
- Fish Fry located on the South Coast at Oistins, Christ Church. At this venue you can have some of the tastiest fish in Barbados and sample some of Barbados's local cuisine. This is the place to go to have some fun interactions with the locals and some other tourists. Drinks are available from the local rum shops along the side of the roads.
- Harbour Lights located on Bay Street in Bridgetown. This outdoor venue on a Friday night is crazy! Get ready to get wild with the upbeat music and the free drinks all night.
Club Xtreme located in Worthing, Christ Church.
- McBrides located in St. Lawrence Gap ("The Gap"). On Saturday night this venue has "Back In Time" night featuring popular hits from the 70's and 80's.
The Ship Inn located in St. Lawrence Gap ("The Gap").
- Surfer's Bay located in Silver Sands, Christ Church. Relaxing beach side atmosphere with an Italian Buffef and live guitar player.
- McBride's located in St. Lawrence Gap ("The Gap"). If you haven't had enough partying yet then head here for their famous "Skin Out Compeition" which features booty dancing or as Barbadians like to say "Wukkin' Up" on the stage. Warning: Not for the faint of heart!