- Travel and Places»
- Travel Tips & Preparation
Best Honeymoon Destinations in the World
We all love to travel, to get away, to experience something else for a change. Don't we?
Now what if that travel was for something else, something much more important. All of sudden the world becomes smaller; it becomes a place with 'good' travel destinations but not a lot of great travel spots. And if you are going on your honeymoon then the spot you choose to go to better be better than great.
Feeling the pressure yet?
Luckily for you the world has been traveled before; it's been traveled so much that it's nooks and crannies have been scraped clean of any treasure; it's been traveled so much that the majority of its secrets have been exploited. This might not be a good thing for the world but, for you, this is a very good thing. This means a list of the best honeymoon destinations in the world can be compiled - and you can follow it. That luxury honeymoon holiday you want to make so special is now very possible.
Whether you want a secluded honeymoon, or something like a tropical honeymoon destination, or even - you never know - a family honeymoon, the world has a honeymoon spot for you; in fact the top honeymoon destinations are not just in one place but worldwide. Get your passport ready.
Best Honeymoon Destinations in USA
The United States is one of the largest countries in the world - and not just people wise. It's full of history, as well as untapped wilderness. Some of the best honeymoon spots are in the USA; you just need to know where to look.
The most obvious honeymoon destination in the States is Hawaii. A tropical volcanic island, known for its rugged mountains and beautiful coastline, a trip to Hawaii could turn out to be a very romantic honeymoon destination. Imagine the sunset on the Pacific Ocean, the stars beginning to rise, the colors of both worlds meshing together.
The USA could also be a good place to have a cheap honeymoon. There are roads everywhere in the States, each one telling its own story and taking you to a unique destination. Perhaps one of the top honeymoon spots isn't a single destination but a multitude of them. Take a road trip and travel to the Grand Canyon, LA, the Florida coast. You might find that some of the best honeymoon spots were spots you never even thought of at all.
Then, of course, there is New York. Known, to many, as the greatest city in the world, New York has everything. High energy, sites to see, history to be learned. It's not a romantic honeymoon destination like Hawaii is, but it was some of the best honeymoon packages. A day ending with a dinner in Central Park isn't such a bad thing, anyways.
Best Honeymoon Destinations in India
India is not known for having secluded honeymoon spots. That's not to say it doesn't have any, because it does; in fact it has some of the top honeymoon spots on the entire planet. Want a secluded honeymoon? Got it. Want a family honeymoon? It has that too. What about a cheap honeymoon, or an over the top romantic honeymoon? I think you know the answer.
Here is a list of the best honeymoon destinations in India:
- Lakshadweep Islands: Known as the coral paradise these islands some of the most secluded areas on the planet. The islands aren't very big; in some areas you can see a 360 view of the ocean. It's surrounded by turquoise water that is full of colorful coral. It's an ultimate tropical honeymoon destination.
- Goa: Goa is more of a touristy place with beaches and shopping galore. Some of the best honeymoon packages in the world can be found here - spend a day shopping in the morning and lounging at the beach in the afternoon.
- Srinaga: Srinagar is similar to Goa except in a more tranquil setting. Instead of beaches and shopping you are surrounded by tall mountains and lush lakes. Known - and if you are looking for a romantic honeymoon destination this is key, as the "Lovers Paradise"
- Shimla: Shimla is one the most popular honeymoon destinations on the planet. Surrounded by forests and a countless array of breathtaking views, Shimla is a perfect honeymoon spot.
Best Honeymoon Destinations in Europe
Europe has the most culture per square inch than any other continent in the world. It's jam packed with different countries, cultures, societies. You can imagine, then, how many best honeymoon destinations in the world reside here. Peaceful serentiy; culture unknown; history learnt: it's all in Europe.
- Known as one of the most romantic honeymoon spots in the world.
- Has everything - business, culture, entertainment, history.
- Very popular and therefore has many cheap honeymoon deals. Some of the best honeymoon packages are is Paris.
- Spend a day at the Louvre and then a sunset on the Eiffel Tower.
- Like Paris, a very romantic city full of history.
- Has two of the most beloved pieces of history - the Vatican museums and the Colosseum.
- A beautiful and ancient city - a perfect honeymoon destination.
- So much water, so much beauty.
- A very musical city.
- A great place for luxury honeymoon holidays. One of the best honeymoon destinations in the world.
Best Honeymoon Destinations in the Caribbean
Not everyone likes the big cities - especially on a honeymoon. Luckily the world isn't made up of all metropolis's, but has beauty elsewhere. Take the Caribbean, one of the visited regions on the planet. Sprawling beaches, beautiful sunsets, secluded serenity - it all can be found in the Caribbean. The best tropical honeymoon destinations are in the Caribbean.
Honeymoon Aruba if you want to experience big surfs and long beaches
Honeymoon the Bahamas if you want to sit a stare at 700 beautiful islands
Honeymoon Tahiti is you want to experience living in a house on turquoise water
Honeymoon Fiji if you want to experience an island as flat as the ocean
Honeymoon Jamaica if you want to kill time on some of the sandiest beaches in the world.
- New Zealand Travel Itinerary: Top Ten New Zealand Places to Visit
An Island in the Pacific. Middle Earth. A place for adventure. A land with mountains; a land with flat lands; and land with lakes and oceans. Snow covered peaks. Rugged coastline. Animal safaris. The ultimate New Zealand travel itinerary, including t
More Travel Hubs
- Top 10 Vacation Spots
The world can be a stressful and tiresome place; day after day working for that paycheck to pay the bills can get old fast. Luckily we have a solution to that boring existence - vacations. A vacation is a...