Best Water Parks in Arizona
Some of the best water parks in Arizona include wet n wild, big surf water park, golfland sunsplash, the breakers, tempe beach park, the oasis water park, hamilton aquatic center and kiwanis park recreation center. Arizona water parks offers unlimited fun and excitement for all ages. It boasts water slides, wave pool, kiddie slides, water coaster, body slides and plenty of other water activities. Do not forget to vote your favorite water park in the poll section below.
List of best water parks in Arizona:
1. Wet n Wild water park:
Wet n wild is a water park and amusement park located in Phoenix, Arizona. It is one of the best water parks in Arizona and offers lazy river, wave pool, activity pool, kids playzone, water coaster, family raft ride, tube slides, body slides, speed slides, half pipe ride and mat racing slide. You can also rent cabanas. They charge $7 for parking, $6 for tube rental and $7 for small lockers. Admission price for adults is $36.99 and children is $29.99. They have special discounts for children and senior citizens. Always check the website and the local grocery store for wet n wild water park coupons.
Water activities in wet n wild water park:
- Maximum velocity - Dueling water coaster
- Mammoth falls - half pipe ride
- Tornado - It is a funnel ride for thrillers.
- Cactus cooler - 1100 foot long lazy river to relax
- Desert racers - Mat racing slide
- Monsoon bay - Wave pool offers continious waves in different heights.
- Adventure river - 1200 foot long river holds many surprises.
- Soak'em playground - Kids zone with mushroom water shower.
- Boogie board beach - Interactive water play structure with tipping bucket and kiddie slides.
2. Big surf water park:
Big surf outdoor water park covers almost 20 acres and is located on Tempe, Arizona. It has plenty of water attractions such as pools, body slides, tube slides, speed slides and play area for kids. Other features include water basketball and volleyball. Parking is free in big surf water park. Admission price for adults is $26. Discounts for senior citizens and people who arrive after 3 pm. Season pass is also available. The park is open from may to mid september.
Attractions in big surf water park:
- Hurricane falls - Body slides
- Captian cook's landing - Children's play area
- Waikki beach - Huge wave pool
- Black hole - Enclosed dark slide
- Tahitian twisters - Kiddy slide
3. Golfland sunsplash water park:
Golfland sunsplash is another best water park in Arizona. It has both a water park and family amusement center in Mesa, Arizona. The park offers wave pool, water slides, body slides, tube slides, speed slides, water coaster, bowl slide, kiddie pool, whirlpool and family rafting. Other features include arcade, mini glof, go- karts and laser tag. Amenities such as picnic grounds, party rooms and gift shop. They charge $27.99 for adults and children for $19.99. You can rent lockers for $11 and you can get 5 dollars back when you give receipt with the locker key. Season pass is also available.
Water attractions in Golfland sunsplash water park:
- Thunder bay - Huge wave pool
- Sidewinder - Half pipe water slide
- Splashwater harbor slide - Tube slides
- Thunder falls - Seven story family raft ride
- Stormrider - Bowl slide
- Master blaster water caoster- Water slide
4. The Breakers:
Arizona Travel Guide:
It is an outdoor water park located in Marana, AZ. The park boasts water slides, speed slides, tube slides, wave pool, kiddie pool and family pool. Guests can rent cabanas. Various rides like riptide, splash canyon and surfari bubbles. Other facilities inlcude tube rentals and locker rentals. Admission price for adults is $27. It is open from may through september.
Special attractions in breakers water park:
- Breakers bay - Largest wave pool in south Arizona
- The bonzai pipeline - It is one of the thrillest ride in this park.
- Captain kidd's surfari - Kids zone with loads of water activities
5. The oasis at pointe south mountain resort:
The oasis water park offers wave pool, hot tub, river float, jacuzzi, kiddie pool and water slides. It is located on Phoenix, AZ. This water park is only for resort guests. Other resort amenities include golf courses, spa, tennis and mountain biking.
Other water attractions in Arizona:
6. Kiwanis park recreation center:
This beautiful recreation center has 54000 square foot complex located on Tempe. It offers lap lanes for swimming, indoor heated pool, two slides and wave pool. Admission rate is $7 for 13 years and above and $5 for 2 to 12 years. You can rent tubes and rafts. Other features include tennis courts, multi use gymnasium, outdoor volleyball courts and picnic areas.
7. Hamilton aquatic center:
Hamilton aquatic center has zero depth play pool, water vortex, water slides, current river and eight lane competition pool. It is located on Chandler, AZ. Adults price is $2.25 and children is $1.
8. Tempe beach park:
Tempe beach park is great for picnics, outdoor sports and biking. It also features the water attraction such as the splash playground and offers water spray stations, bubblers and fountains. Boating and fishing is also available inside the park.