Best Water Parks in Arkansas
Arkanasas is located in the southern region of the United States. It is known for its natural beauty such as mountains, valleys and waterways. Arkansas water park offers thrill rides, relaxing water slides, tad pool, speed slides, bowl slides and open flume water slide. Here are some of the best water parks in Arkansas including wild river country, crystal falls, willow springs, Arkadelphia aquatic park and siloam springs family aquatic center.
List of best water parks in Arkansas:
1. Wild river country:
Wild river country is one of the best water parks in Arkansas and is located in north little rock, Arkansas. It has many attractions such as water slides, lazy river, wave pool, body slides, inner tube rides, family raft ride, sand volleyball and kid's play area. The park is open from mid may through labor day. Other facilities include birthday party packages and corporate picnics. General admission cost for adults are $29.99 and kids are $19.99. They have a special discount price after 3 pm. Charges only $20.99 for adults. Children 2 years and seniors 60 and over are admitted free.
Major attractions in wild river country:
- Cyclone - It is a four person raft ride.
- Vertigo - Vortex water slide
- Pipeline - Winding tube ride
- Accelerator - High speed slide
- Sidewinder - Serpintine ride (200 foot).
- Black lightning and white lightning - Body rides
- Tad pool - Kids play area with water sprays, bubblers, fountains and kiddie slides.
2. Crystal falls:
Crystal falls is an amusement and water park located in Hot springs, Arkansas. This park offers nearly 80 attractions for kids and adults. Some of the thrill rides in the park include plummet summit, x coaster and the gauntlet. The water park offers plenty of activities such as speed slides, lazy river, tube slides, bowl tube slides and wading pool. For kids, they have a pool and interactive play area designed especially for them. The water park is open from mid may through mid september. They charge for adults $39.99 and children $29.99.
Water attractions in crystal falls:
- Rapid falls raceway - Competitive ride and offers 6 long slides.
- Seven falls - It is a family fun area around 10,000 square feet and has three long slides, four enclosed tube rides and play pool.
- Wading pool is a kids zone.
- Bear cub bend - Kids play area offers many water games for children.
- Kodiak canyon lazy river has many water falls and fountains.
3. Willow Springs:
Arkansas travel guide:
Willow springs covers almost 3 acres and is also located in little rock, AR. The park offers picnic pavilions, water slides, water trampolines, water basketball, tetherball, volleyball, horseshoe pits, basketball and soccer areas. They also have a large kiddie pool and playground area. You can rent the picnic pavilions for birthday parties and other events. The park is open from may through september every year. They charge for adults $15 and children $10. Special discount price is available for groups.
4. Siloam springs family aquatic center: Siloam springs is a great alternative for water park. It is located in Siloam springs, Arkansas. Siloam springs hosts various events such as dogwood festival and rodeo. The family aquatic center offers water slides, diving baords and drip slides. Swimming classes is also available in the aquatic center. They have a discounted family season pass if you buy tickets in the month of april.
5. Arkadelphia aquatic park:
It is a public family water park and is located on Arkadelphia, AR. It offers many water activities such as open flume water slide, drop slide, zero depth entry, frog tot slide, pool with diving area and umbrella style water fountain. Other facilities include picnic areas, lounge chairs and concessions. The park is available for parties and other special events. The aqautic park is open from memorial day through labor day. Admission price is $5 for adults and $4 for children.