- Travel and Places»
- Travel Activities & Ideas
Best Water Parks in Oklahoma
Water parks are a great place to spend some family time in summer. Oklahoma offers plenty of thrilling, relaxing water rides and wave pool for all age groups. Some of the best water parks in Oklahoma include white water bay, big splash water park, splash zone, sun n fun, comanche nation water park and river country.
List of best water parks in Oklahoma:
1. White water bay: This outdoor water park is located on Reno avenue, OK and one of the best water parks in Oklahoma. It has many water attractions including family rides, slide rides, raft rides, pools and kids zone such as kid's cove and keelhaul falls. These rides offers many hours of fun for the whole family. General admission price for adults is $25.99 and children under 2 is free. They charge $6 for parking. Lockers and tubes is also available for rent. Several food options in this park including pizza, burgers, hot dogs and combo meals.
Some of the main attractions in white water bay include:
1. Mega Wedgie - It is a 6 story tall speed slide for thrillers.
2. Bermuda traingle - Adventure slides
3. Big kahuna - Family tube ride
4. Shipwreck island - It offers activity pool and kiddie slides.
5. Wave pool to enjoy with your families.
6. Acapulco cliff dive - It is another speed slide from 65 feet high.
Other main attractions in this park include cannonball falls, and keelhaul falls.
2. Sun N Fun water park:
Sun N fun is an outdoor water park located on Ponca city, OK. It offers different types of water slides (body slide and tube slide), lazy river, kiddie pool, wave pool, arcade, go-carts, 18 hole mini golf, batting cages and beach volleyball. General admission cost for adults is $13 and children is $9. Other facilities include video games, gift shop and snack bar. Some of the amenities in the park include party rooms and picnic grounds. The park is open from may through september.
Water attractions in sun N fun water park:
- Wave pool - It contains 200,000 gallons of water and it is a most fun area for all ages.
- Twister ride - It is an aerial tub ride and has many curves and spirals.
- Lazy river - This endless river offers best relaxation.
- Kiddie cove - It is a water play area offers waterfall, mushroom fountain, dumping bucket and water sprays.
- Kiddie land - It is a dry play zone and offers train, cars, airplanes and carousel horses for kids.
3. Big splash water park:
Oklahoma Travel Guide:
It is a small outdoor water park and located on Tulsa, OK. It features the largest wave pool in Oklahoma and offers various activities such as water slides, water roller coaster and pool for kids.
Main features in big splash water park include:
- Lazy river
- Activity pool
- Children's play area
- Speed slides
- Master blaster water coaster
4. Splash zone:
More water parks in Oklahoma:
This outdoor water park offer many attractions which includes wet and dry attractions. It has various water activities such as tube slides, drop slides, kiddie pool, activity pool, lazy river and interactive play area.
Other features in splash zone water park include sand volleyball, basketball, arcade and shuffleboard. The water park is open from middle of may through end of august. Entrance fee
for adults is $10 and children is $6.
5. Comanche nation water park:
Comanche nation water park is a 12 acres water fun area located on Lawton, Oklahoma. This outdoor water park has many attractions including tube slide, speed slides, lazy river, wave pool, kids play zone and arcade.
Little springs lagoon is kids play zone offers many water attractions such as water sprays, water geysers, water falls and water cannons. Other features include dining areas, fun game center, video games, play gym and skeeball.
6. River country water park:
This small outdoor municipal water park is located on Muskogee, OK. Attractions of the water park include lazy river, water ropes course, family pool, children play area, sand playground and slides. They charge $6 for adults.