- Travel and Places»
- Travel Activities & Ideas
Best Water Parks in Pennsylvania
Water parks are a great way to chill off in summer. Here are some of the best water parks in Pennsylvania including wildwater kingdom, great wolf lodge, camelbeach, hershey park, sandcastle, terry hill, splash lagoon and h20ooohh indoor waterpark. Feel free to vote your favorite water park in the poll section below.
List of best water parks in Pennsylvania:
1. Wildwater kingdom:
Wildwater kingdom is one of the best water parks in Pennsylvania and is located in Allentown. It is a water park and amusement park for single admission price. The water park has 18 water slides, activity pool, tubing adventure and many other water activities. Adult admission price is $48.99. They have special discounts for senior citizens and groups.
Attractions in wildwater kingdom:
- Lazy river - 1000 feet long river and has water surprises like water falls, water tunnels and sprays.
- 2 Wave pools - Wild water cove wave pool contain 355,000 gallons of water and offers water geysers and spray stations.
- Another wave pool producing waves up to six feet long.
- Interactive water play stations
- Splash landing - It is a kids zone and has zero depth pool with mushroom fountain and water geysers.
- Lollipop lagoon - It has kiddie slides, squirt guns, fountains and water spray stations.
- Kids cove - Small carwash themed attraction for children.
- Water slides
- Family ride
- Enclosed slide ride
- Aqua racer competitive ride
Camelbeach has both amusement and water park and is located in Tannersville, PA. It offers plenty of attractions such as thrill rides, fun rides, family rides, kiddie rides, lazy river, wave pool and kids play zone. Other activities include arcade, climbing wall, airbrush tattoos and euro bungee. Some of the amenities are cabanas, tube rental and picnic tables. General admission cost for adult is $30.99 and children is $24.99. Some special pacakges available for parties and evening admission.
Water attractions in camelbeach:
- Thrill rides - These rides offers single, double and family tubes.
- Family rides - Family rides include sullivan sky ride, olympic pool, flow rider and kahuna lagoon
- Kiddie rides - Mat slides, tube slides and camel cove with water spray stations, water falls, water cannons and water tipping bucket.
3. Great wolf lodge:
It is a 79,000 square feet indoor water park resort and is situated in Scotrun, Pennsylvania. This water park offers water slides and plenty of water attractions. Some of them include uphill family water coaster, hydroplunge, 3 water slides and wave pool. Other activities include arcades, fitness center and two family restaurants. The park is open year round and water admission included for resort guests.
Attractions in great wolf lodge:
- Raccoon lagoon - It is an outdoor pool and offers water basketball, water sprays, geysers and some kiddie activities.
- Crooked creek - Lazy river offers a nice relaxation.
- Hot springs - It is a warming pool for adults.
- Chinook cove - This activity pool offers water basket ball and water walk area.
- Fort mackenzie - This tree house is located in the center of the water park. It features many water sprays, small slides and dump bucket.
More water parks in Pennsylvania:
4. Hershey park: Hershey park is a theme park located in Hershey, PA. The park has a board walk water park and a zoo. It has various attractions including surfing ride, wave pool, lazy river and interactive water play area. It is near to the Hershey chocolate world. It has shops, chocolate factory- themed ride and restaurants. General admission price for adults is $56.95 and free for children under 2. You can get Hershey park coupons and discounts up to $15 off regular admission if you buy tickets at participating giant food stores.
5. Sandcastle Water Park
This outdoor water park is located in kennywood folks on Pittsburgh. It offers plenty of attractions such as lazy river, children's play area, tsunami wave pool and slides like thunder run tube slide, boardwalk body slide and lightning express speed slide.
One day ticket pass is $31.99 and free of children under 3. Senior citizens may have some discounts. Season passes and group tickets is also available.
6. Splash lagoon:
Pennsylvania travel guide:
Splash lagoon is another best water park in Pennsylvania. It is an indoor water park resort located on Erie. This resort offers many features including laguna grill, the sweet shop, surf shop, island oasis bar and indoor water park. The water park has wave pool, slides and lazy river.
Special attractions in splash lagoon:
- Wild waters - Wave pool contain 200,000 gallons of water.
- Tree tops - Ropes course for kids.
- Adventure bay - Activity pool offers water basket ball.
- Tiki tree house - Water play zone for all ages and offers water sprays, water cannons, small slides and gaint water dump bucket.
- Black hole and big kahuna - Enclosed slides
- Frog pond - It is a kids zone with zero depth pool and water spray stations.
- Cyclone and hurricane hole - These are bowl rides.
7. Terry hill water park in PA
It is a outdoor water park offers many features including wild river, rainbow slides, pirate slides, lazy river, rope courses and a pool with diving board. It is open from mid june. Other features include miniature golf, picnic tables, lounge chairs, free parking and hot water showers. Entrance ticket price is $19.95 for adults.
8. H20ooohh indoor family waterpark:
This 48,000 square foot indoor water park is located in split rock resort on Pocono, PA. The resort offers 500 rooms, mini golf course, restaurants, arcade and indoor water park. This water park has many many slides and plenty of water activities.
Features in H20ooohh water park:
- Large wave pool
- Family raft ride
- Lazy river
- Flow rider boogie board
- Interactive water play area
- Activity pool
- Whirlpool spa
- Best Water Parks in Alberta
Alberta Water Parks Here are some of the best water parks in Alberta including world water park, wild rapids water park, Douglas fir resort water park and drumheller aquaplex. Alberta is located in western Canada and is home to greatest dinosaur...
- Best Water Parks in Washington