Biking trails in Oregon
Oregon has many different climate regions. The Oregon coast is captivating with its high cliffs and wild rhododendrons. Portland and Mt. hood go hand in hand, just to see this majestic mountain is alluring. Salem, Oregon our Capitol City is the home of the Willamette Mission State Park. Eugene bike trails take you through lush vegetation,dense wooded forests filled with wild blackberries and ferns. Bend, is high desert country mountainous beauties and the fresh smell of pine scented air await you!
Oregon's bustling cities, beautifully unspoiled countrysides and quaint towns, will charm you. I hope this rich resource will help you begin an adventure filled with an abundance of knowledge enabling you to experience Oregon's natural wonders.
There is so much to do and see in Oregon, Lane county is no exception, with the Willamette river flowing through the city and the friendliest bicyclist tours you will ever find. Hendricks park and Owen rose gardens will coax you to visit us!
Lets start off with some information, we have the City of Eugene Bicycling Program, they have free cycling maps and information about area cycling associations routes and events.
Think about bike rentals too, if you do not want to travel with you bike. You can choose from an eclectic mix of refurbished bikes to rent. At the Center for Appropriate transport they have everything you could possibly need and more, they also feature a bicycle museum.
- Eugene Ramble - Oregon Trails | AllTrails.com
Eugene Ramble is a 17 mile hiking trail located near Eugene, Oregon. View trail info, reviews, maps, and photos on AllTrails.
South Hills Ridgeline Trail (Mountain Bike)
- South Hills Ridgeline Trail | Eugene Oregon Mountain Bike Trails | Trails.com
General Mountain Biking information, features, and statistics for South Hills Ridgeline Trail in Eugene, Oregon
Row River Trail ~ All Bikes
Located in Cottage Grove Oregon,The Row River Trail was formerly train tracks that led to the Bohemia lumber mill that has since been disbanded. This trail is one the best bicycling trails in Oregon. It features 25.2 miles of trail surrounding Dorena Lake. It is open year round and there is plenty of camping at Dorena lake. The trail is all paved with minimal elevation gain. A perfect setting for bicycle enthusiasts and families. The famous movies, "Emperor of the North", "Stand By Me" and Buster Keaton's "The General", were also filmed in this area. Cottage Grove is friendly city with lots of bicycling trails and things to do. You will pass two covered bridges along the trail, Mos by Creek and Dorena.
- Row River Rail Trail, Cottage Grove, Oregon, Bureau of Land Management
National Trails Training Partnership, railtrails and greenways education classes, articles, studies, resources, and skills
Jasper State Park Trail
- Jasper State Park - Covered Bridges Ramble | Jasper Oregon Road Bike Rides | Trails.com
General Road Biking information, features, and statistics for Jasper State Park - Covered Bridges Ramble in Jasper, Oregon
Willamette River Ramble
- Willamette River Ramble | Eugene Oregon Road Bike Rides | Trails.com
General Road Biking information, features, and statistics for Willamette River Ramble in Eugene, Oregon
Brownsville-Coburg Covered Bridges Cruise
- Brownsville-Coburg Covered Bridges Cruise | Brownsville Oregon Road Bike Rides | Trails.com
General Road Biking information, features, and statistics for Brownsville-Coburg Covered Bridges Cruise in Brownsville, Oregon
- Hood River Valley Ramble | Odell Oregon Road Bike Rides | Trails.com
General Road Biking information, features, and statistics for Hood River Valley Ramble in Odell, Oregon
- Lewis & Clark Trail: Portland to Astoria, Oregon | Portland Oregon Road Bike Rides | Trails.com
General Road Biking information, features, and statistics for Lewis & Clark Trail: Portland to Astoria, Oregon in Portland, Oregon
- Pedal Bike Tours - Bicycle Rentals in Portland Oregon
Pedal Bike Tours - Bicycle tours of Portland Oregon
Worlds Natural Wonder ~ Crater Lake
- Backroads: Bike Tours, Family Tours, Walking and Hiking Vacations, Bike Tour Tuscany, France, Napa
Worldwide award-winning Biking, Hiking and Family vacations, tours and trips. Request a free catalog or call 800-462-2848 to book with Backroads.
- Bicycle Tours of Portland and Oahu- Pedal Bike Tours
- Awesome trip! - Review of Cog Wild Mountain Bike Tours, Bend, OR - TripAdvisor
Cog Wild Mountain Bike Tours: Awesome trip! - See traveler reviews, 9 candid photos, and great deals for Bend, OR, at TripAdvisor.
- Bike the Oregon Coast - Oregon Coast Bike Tours and More
Bike The Oregon Coast, enjoy the scenery, discover Oregon Coast bike trails, take a tour and enjoy yourself