Cebu is one of the most urbanized island in Central Visayas with an area = 5,088.4 km². Cebu is comprised of Cebu Island and a couple of Small Island. It is located between Leyte and Negros.
Cebu tourist spot have a lot to offer to both local and international tourist alike.
Food/Delicacies (Listed are only examples, more may be added from time to time)
- Litson or Roasted Pork - A pig stuff with herbs and spices and is cook on an open fire. They usually rub a mixture of cola and soy sauce on the skin while it is being cook.
- Ampao or rice crispies - One of the many native product of Carcar.
- Chicaron or Dehydrated Pig Skin - One of my favorite food. This product is widely sold in Carcar.
- Rosquillos - The most prominent maker is the one located at Liloan called Titay's kid simply loves this.
- Dried Mangoes - Guadalupe is the first place that I know of that start producing Dried Mangoes that attract lots of consumer.
- Danggit - This is one of the most sought product of Cebu. This is usually of of the many give aways or pasalubong that people bring after their visit in Cebu.
Tourist Spot - Man Made (Listed are only example, list may be appended from time to time)
- Magellan's Cross - This historical place located in Cebu City marks the landing site of Magellan when he first landed on the island on the year 1521.
- Magellan's Shrine - This Shrine is located in Punta Engaño, Lapu-Lapu as a reminder of the historical event that occur here The battle of Mactan.
- Lapu Lapu Shrine - This Statue is located in Punta Engaño, Lapu-Lapu as a tribute to Lapu-Lapu the renegade chieftain that repelled against Magellan invasion.
- Taoist Temple - Located is Beverly Hills, Lahug built on 1972. The temple have a replica of the Great Wall of China. This is also one of the very few temple that is open to both worshiper and non worshiper alike.
Tourist Spot - Nature (Listed are only example, list may be appended from time to time)
- Kawasan Falls - Located in Badian. Is one of the well known waterfall in Cebu. This waterfall supply the town electricity needs.
- Olango Wildlife Sanctuary - Located on Olango Island situated off Mactan Island in Cebu, is a haven for migrating birds seeking refuge from the winter climate of neighboring countries.
- Mantayupan Falls, Barili - Located in Barili. Is one of the well preserve tourist spot that Cebu have to offer.
- Mandaue City
- Talisay City
- Toledo City
Cebu is comprise of 6 Cities
- Cebu City
- Danao City
- Lapu-Lapu City
- San Fernando
- San Francisco
- San Remigio
- Santa Fe