- Travel and Places»
- Visiting North America»
- United States»
Cheapest Las Vegas Hotel
Las Vegas Hotels - Cheap Prices & Good Rooms
Choosing a great cheap hotel room in Las Vegas is not as clear cut as one might think. Don’t make the mistake of letting your choice ruin your Vegas trip. I’m going to lay the cards on the table for you… choose a quality property from this list and still enjoy sub $50 per night savings without the risk of booking a room in a no name Hotel.
The absolute Cheapest Las Vegas Hotel rate will depend on several factors:
- Weekend or Weekday – Many Hotels have cheap weekday rates then raise them significantly on the weekends. So it may be worth switching hotels if plan to stay more than a week.
- On Strip or Off Strip? It’s cheaper generally to stay off The Strip, however this again depends on the time of the week.
- Quality of the services. Sometimes the extra $10 a night buys you a huge improvement in room quality. See: Worst Las Vegas Hotels
- Hidden Fees and Taxes – Make sure you know the FULL Cost
Link: Compare Vegas Room Rates
Recommended Cheap Las Vegas Hotels
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel – Strip
- Golden Nugget – Downtown
- Tropicana Las Vegas – Corner of Tropicana and Las Vegas Blvd.
- Orleans Hotel – 1.5 miles west of The Strip
- Hooters Hotel – Blocs from The Strip
- Stratosphere – Far North end of The Strip
- Suncoast Hotel – Summerlin Off Strip
- Boulder Station – Henderson
I know Vegas and I know that there are a lot of really bad Hotel experiences waiting for people who choose their rooms based solely on price. The above list of Hotels should get you into the sub $50 per night rate without sacrificing room quality.
Enjoy your trip!